Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

The ja-tabs isn’t coming out correctly on our site. For some reason it is adding quotation marks after the box. The code looks like this after every time we save it:

{jatabs type=”modules” module=”ja-tabs2″}
    {/jatabs}”

even though we enter it like this:

{jatabs type=”modules” module=”ja-tabs2″}
    {/jatabs}

himangi Friend

Hi,

I couldnt find on which page you are trying to use the JA tabs. I see tabs in the right column and they seem to be working fine. Can you please tell if the problem is solved or where should I check the issue?

himangi Friend

<em>@himangi 252670 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I couldnt find on which page you are trying to use the JA tabs. I see tabs in the right column and they seem to be working fine. Can you please tell if the problem is solved or where should I check the issue?</blockquote>

I was talking about the same earlier. To be more clear I have attached a screenshot of the tabs I am seeing on your site, which are working fine. I dont see any code anywhere..

1. Jatabs
    abrill Friend

Himangi,

The picture shows what we are seeing. Directly under “Click here for more info” there are quotation marks that won’t go away. In the module we type in the code as stated above, but it continues to show up.

himangi Friend

Hi,

I checked JA tabs installed at my local server as well as your site and I dont know why this is happening.. Generally this kind of errors occur due to the editor being used but I am not sure why TinyMCE is working fine at my end but not yours. Another thing I observed is that the Ja tabs plugin version you are using is not latest. Can you please upgrade it to latest version and see if this issue gets resolved?

Let me know what happens.

abrill Friend

Nope didn’t help Himangi but thanks for trying to assist me!

himangi Friend

Hi,

To check if the quotes are coming from the editor, try using some other editor instead of TinyMCE..

abrill Friend

changed editor and still no luck 🙁

himangi Friend

Hi,

in this case i will need to investigate more to see if I can find the reason.. Please give me some time to check this again.

abrill Friend

thank you!

himangi Friend

Hi

I just checked your site and I did not see the quotes displaying after the content in tabs, like before. I have attached a screesnhot of what I am seeing. Can you please tell me if I am checking at the wrong page or if the issue is resolved. If it is resolved, please share the solution here.

abrill Friend

I don’t see your screen shot Himangi, but I am stil having the issue. I will message you the link.

himangi Friend

Hi,

I checked the link you sent via PM and I see the quotes but I dont know why they are showing up. I had checked your other installation which you have given at the start of this thread, yourdomain.com/schooltemp/academics and the JA tabs there is working fine.

Can you please check what is different with the two installations to find the cause of the issue?

Please note that, since the JA tabs is working fine this issue is not in the scope of JA support. Since I dont know why the issue is occurring, if it is not due to the editor being used, I wont be able to help further. Can you please check this on Joomla forums once?

abrill Friend

<em>@himangi 257111 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I had checked your other installation which you have given at the start of this thread, yourdomain.com/schooltemp/academics and the JA tabs there is working fine.

Can you please check what is different with the two installations to find the cause of the issue?

Please note that, since the JA tabs is working fine this issue is not in the scope of JA support. Since I dont know why the issue is occurring, if it is not due to the editor being used, I wont be able to help further. Can you please check this on Joomla forums once?</blockquote>

Himangi, that is the old template (Teline) we used, however I will check with Joomla forums to see if they might have some suggestions.

himangi Friend

Hi abrill,

My point is, it seems you are using the same template on both the installations I checked so if the JA tabs works at one site and doesnt on another, it would be easy find the differences to get some solution.

Let me know if you find anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abrill 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum