Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The new feature of this template is JA Tabs Plugin and Module, so I attach here the documentation to use this Plugin and Module with JA Iolite as well as with any other templates.

Additional userguide for JA Iolite will be updated shortly

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 57970 wrote:</em><blockquote>The new feature of this template is JA Tabs Plugin and Module, so I attach here the documentation to use this Plugin and Module with JA Iolite as well as with any other templates.

Additional userguide for JA Iolite will be updated shortly</blockquote>

Very interesting plug in Hung. Good work. It should make a good “service oriented type of website.

I have to see the details, but I assume, if the plugin and modules can be stand alone, it can be installed in such templates, like JA Teline II.

Is the headline clickable, if in the General Configuration is modified accordlingly? I want to use this to feature specific articles, sections, or categories by being able to link the headline to a specific URL. I hope this is doable. I am not really interested with just slide shows.

Cornelio

zsenifan Friend

Thank you very much!

It’s very good plugin and the documentation of the plugin is good!

Thanks!

zsenifan

trusttone Friend

I changed the height parameter for ja_tabs module in Iolite template but it is not having any effect. I am using tabs on the left. Part of my text in the component gets chopped because it does not fit in the default height.

Please help.

Thanks.

fsakbas Friend

where can i access ja_tabs for joomla 1.0

ncruz Friend

Testing this module, I created 1 set of tabs, and it works like a charm. When I go and duplicate/copy that module to create and display another set in the same page I have a problem.

Lets say I have 5 tabs and they are all linked to a PDF In the first Set.
    In the second set (copy of the module itself) The link on the last tab linked is carried over to the second set, for all the tabs… (?)

Thanks

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@ncruz 67877 wrote:</em><blockquote>Testing this module, I created 1 set of tabs, and it works like a charm. When I go and duplicate/copy that module to create and display another set in the same page I have a problem.

Lets say I have 5 tabs and they are all linked to a PDF In the first Set.
    In the second set (copy of the module itself) The link on the last tab linked is carried over to the second set, for all the tabs… (?)

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi ncruz,

Did you change the ID number of the tab? or are the tab IDs all the same?

Cornelio

pakojoom Friend

up : where can i access ja_tabs for joomla 1.0 ?

thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  pakojoom 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum