Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Since i upgraded to the last version the plugin doesn’t work, here’s the link

Sherlock Friend

hi doparedes07,

Is the problem occurred after you upgrade the template ? If can pm me your admin account, the FTP info I will further check it for you.

doparedes07 Friend

hi Sherlock Holmes
    I sent you the info

Sherlock Friend

<em>@doparedes07 327207 wrote:</em><blockquote>Since i upgraded to the last version the plugin doesn’t work, here’s the link</blockquote>

I am not sure how did you upgraded the template but the file of templates/ja_lens/index.php is not the latest, I updated that file for you and it worked.
    You can check again and also let me know if you have modified that file yourself ?

doparedes07 Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 327647 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am not sure how did you upgraded the template but the file of templates/ja_lens/index.php is not the latest, I updated that file for you and it worked.
    You can check again and also let me know if you have modified that file yourself ?</blockquote>
    You’re right, i updated wrong :).
    I checked a moment ago and all works fine.
    Thanks Sherlock Holmes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  doparedes07 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum