Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello. I am using Sanidine II template. I have installed and configured both the bot and mod. The module is published to the user 8 position and set to call module from user 14.

The problem is that nothing displays. Am I missing a step? How do I correct?

Also, as a side note, I am unable to get the Joomlaworks tabs and slides module to work with this template. Is there a fix for this?

I’m using J1.0.15

Anonymous Moderator

Dear sfutterer,

You can download JA Tabs Documentation for Joomla! 1.5 at link http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=664 for helpfull.

It is very difficult to i can debug your issue. Could you please send us your live URl and admin account via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue.

sfutterer Friend

I was able to bypass this problem and use JW Tabs and slides with a series of mod_contentitem modules. To do this I had to create a new module and CSS. For some reason this template doesn’t play well with Tabs and slides or ultimate content display.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sfutterer 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum