Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using Teline II for Joomla1.5x . In user 5 position I publish a Youtube video and everything is ok, but now I want to build the Ja Tab High Slide like demo page.

In the Modules Manager my Video module is set to User 5 position and i want it there. How can I get in the tab YOUTUBE module??

I also set to user 6 my random image mod but only apear one image!!

Sorry i am a litlle confused:confused:

meiros Friend

Anyone to help:(

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@meiros 117649 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I am using Teline II for Joomla1.5x . In user 5 position I publish a Youtube video and everything is ok, but now I want to build the Ja Tab High Slide like demo page.

In the Modules Manager my Video module is set to User 5 position and i want it there. How can I get in the tab YOUTUBE module??

I also set to user 6 my random image mod but only apear one image!!

Sorry i am a litlle confused:confused:</blockquote>

meiros,

Sometimes, it helps if you show your website.

The Random image module does indeed show only one image at a time. However, whenever you refresh your page, you will find that the image that appears, chosen at random, would be another photo placed in the directory linked to the module– thus the term, random image module.

As to adding You Tube, there is a module that has position user6 as a default position. If you are able to create an actual You Tube like clip, as a module in your Admin modules page — like the default video module in position user5 — all you have to do is change to location of that module to point to position user6. You can try this by moving the default video module in position user5 to position user6 — provided module will not exceed the allowed width-height. of position user6. Otherwise, it can break teh layout.

Cornelio

meiros Friend

OK sorry my site is http://www.portaldogolfe.com

Like the demo version of Teline II, i want to have a video clip in user 5 position, and in the Tab module (user6 position) i want the youtube tab. How can i do that?

Also want to have the image galery in Tab module (user 6) but i dont know the name of that module, i can’t find any image galery to set in the user 6 position.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@meiros 117897 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK sorry my site is http://www.portaldogolfe.com

Like the demo version of Teline II, i want to have a video clip in user 5 position, and in the Tab module (user6 position) i want the youtube tab. How can i do that?

Also want to have the image galery in Tab module (user 6) but i dont know the name of that module, i can’t find any image galery to set in the user 6 position.</blockquote>

meiros,

Did you install using a QuickStart Kit? If youdid, if you go to the admin page

Extensions => Modules => find You Tube (or Media)

both of the above modules should be in user6 position. It is possible that they are simply “unpublished”, that is why they do not show. Click on the x, or highlight the radio button, go to the top and check “publish”. Make sure the module is in user6 position.

Do this for both YouTube and Media module. That should do it, if not, there was a mistake in your installation or the modules for them got corrupted. To fix that requires more technical help.

Cornelio

meiros Friend

The problem is I didn’t install the Quikstart KIT….I will try to install it now

meiros Friend

Well I can´t install it now.

What to do is my question….it is possbile installing quickstart Kit now?

cgc0202 Friend

meiros,

Before you do anything, what you should do first is check if you find the You Tube or Media modules.

Could you make an “image capture” (as jpg, png, gif or even pdf) of the of the Modules Admin page:

Administrator => Extensions => Modules

as I stated above, the You Tube and Media modules may just be “unpublished” and all you have to do is “publish”.

Otherwise, the other parts of your site seems to be OK. So, there might be no need to install a new Joomla-Teline II.

<em>@meiros 117948 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well I can´t install it now.

What to do is my question….it is possbile installing quickstart Kit now?</blockquote>

If you have not done any QuickInstall before, maybe it is a good idea to create another site — to serve as your Sandbox; where you can try things before you apply them in your site.

For example:

http://www.portaldogolfe.com/sandbox/

If you do not see the “You Tube” and “Media” modules in the Modules admin page, I would suggest:

1. Download a fresh Joomla-Teline II QuickStart Kit (ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6-3.zip) from Joomlart.
    2. Unpack it (ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6-3.zip => ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6
    3. Go to the QuickStart directory, unpack the Quickstart zip (qs_j158_ja_telineii.zip) => qs_j158_ja_telineii
    4. Upload the entire qs_j158_ja_telineii
    5. Rename the entire: qs_j158_ja_telineii => sandbox (or whatever you want)

While uploading, you need to create a separate MySQL database for the Sandbox. You may use the same username and password, if you want.

Are you familiar with the QuickStart Installation? There is a proceedure in the Joomla page. It is also shown step-by-step” as you perform the QuickStart the installation.

Here’s a summary and what to observe in the QuickStart installation, so that it will go well:

Summary and Precautions during the QuickStart Installation
    http://joomla-university.org/-joomla-15x/installation/164-joomla-15x-browser-based-installation.html

The most critical parts are steps 6 and 7. I assume you already created a separate FTP username since you already have successfully installed one.

Cornelio

meiros Friend

Well o don’t have….I remember, didn´t install the quickstart kit…:mad: well i think i will have a lot of work…

Anyone sugest a faster way to do?

meiros Friend

<em>@cgc0202 117953 wrote:</em><blockquote>meiros,

Otherwise, the other parts of your site seems to be OK. So, there might be no need to install a new Joomla-Teline II.

If you have not done any QuickInstall before, maybe it is a good idea to create another site — to serve as your Sandbox; where you can try things before you apply them in your site.

For example:

http://www.portaldogolfe.com/sandbox/

If you do not see the “You Tube” and “Media” modules in the Modules admin page, I would suggest:

1. Download a fresh Joomla-Teline II QuickStart Kit (ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6-3.zip) from Joomlart.
    2. Unpack it (ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6-3.zip => ja_teline_ii_for_joomla_1.5.v1.6
    3. Go to the QuickStart directory, unpack the Quickstart zip (qs_j158_ja_telineii.zip) => qs_j158_ja_telineii
    4. Upload the entire qs_j158_ja_telineii
    5. Rename the entire: qs_j158_ja_telineii => sandbox (or whatever you want)

While uploading, you need to create a separate MySQL database for the Sandbox. You may use the same username and password, if you want.

Cornelio</blockquote>

I Installed the Joomla 1.5.9 Portuguese and then I instaled the tdline II following the instalation topic in this forum….What I did wrong?

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@meiros 118370 wrote:</em><blockquote>I Installed the Joomla 1.5.9 Portuguese and then I instaled the tdline II following the instalation topic in this forum….What I did wrong?</blockquote>

meiros,

There is no Portuguese version of the Quickstart Joomla 1.5.9-Teline II kit, it is only in English. Based from your site URL, it appeared that you installed it correctly — except the You Tube and Media were missing.

I asked you above:
    <blockquote>
    if you go to the admin page

Extensions => Modules => find You Tube (or Media)

both of the above modules should be in user6 position. It is possible that they are simply “unpublished”, that is why they do not show. Click on the x, or highlight the radio button, go to the top and check “publish”. Make sure the module is in user6 position.</blockquote>

but you did not answer my questions. I also asked you to provide an image capture of Menu module in your Administrator section — but you did not provide that image either.

You have to answer questions asked and provide the information requested, if you want people to help you.

Cornelio

meiros Friend

Here is the picture….

1. Admin-joomla
    cgc0202 Friend

<em>@meiros 118446 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is the picture….</blockquote>

Hi =meiros,

The image you showed did not include the user6 modules, they are found in other pages.

What you need to do is:

For You Tube module

Extensions => Modules => go to page where you find the You Tube = > Click to open => Capture image of whole page of You Tube admin page.

Repeat for Media module

Extensions => Modules => go to page where you find the Media = > Click to open => Capture image of whole page of Media admin page.

share the full photos of both, as you have done with the first page of the Modules admin page

Cornelio

meiros Friend

Hi, the problem is, I can’t find any YOUTUBE module. Here are yhe pics os my Extension, Modules pages.

The thing I found is the “Video” module. The pic Video Module.jpg

1. modules-page1
    2. modules-page2
    3. video-modules
    questbg Friend

Hi Meiros

All the JA tabs modules are in position “User 6” the ‘video’ module you have is the “avreloaded” module in User 5, which is nothing to do with JA Tabs.

Your 4 JA Tabs modules are:

• Recentes
    • Populares
    • Destaques
    • Imagens

I would guess that Destaques is the module for your YouTube videos?

Chris

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  watchstevedrum 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum