Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have follow instructions in user guide how to install JA Tabs Module, and there were some problems :
    1) In Module Parameters, I have select Type Tabs to Modules, but on field Select a position there was no ja-tabs position.
    2) So, I choose one from avaible positions and the result was not ok.

I think the problems are in ja_tabs module and plug in. I have noticed that there are new version of these, but when I tried to download it in, it said I didn’t have permission because I am not extension member.

Well, though I am only template member, I think i have a right to get all extensions in my template works well right?
    Any suggestion from moderators here?

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    please choose user8 position

In Sanidine ii has problem with style for Ja tabs module now, our designer is fixing, and will update into new version. I will notify you when have result

sugiarto Friend

Hi,

Sorry, I just modified my post since I have already noticed that there were an updates.

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Sherlock Friend

please download new version, we have updated

sugiarto Friend

Hi, nguoiabcd

Do you mean I must download again JA Sadine template (about 14MB) since in this file has already an updated version? Sorry for asking, just to make sure since my internet connection is so slow.

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

Sherlock Friend

Yes, please kindly download it

sugiarto Friend

Ok, I will try to download it tomorow at morning time when my intenert connection usually not to slow, i will tell you later, thanks.

Regards,
    Sugiarto.

pfrutuoso Friend

I’m trying to configure JA_Tabs on Sanidine I.
    I don’t have the “Sanidine” Theme on the “Theme selection” option.
    Can anyone help me?

Txs.

slowsteady Friend

<em>@pfrutuoso 89846 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m trying to configure JA_Tabs on Sanidine I.
    I don’t have the “Sanidine” Theme on the “Theme selection” option.
    Can anyone help me?

Txs.</blockquote>

Did you look in the Plugin or the Module? Its in the Plugin.

dave_3d Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 89571 wrote:</em><blockquote>please download new version, we have updated</blockquote>

Could you explain what exactly you have updated, please ? CSS, code, images etc.

I have previously installed this Snadine II theme and spent many, many man hours setting it up into a running site. I have no wish to start from scratch again – just to update my tabs style.

Any pointers gladly accepted on how to add a new style to the drop down list on the JA_Tabs plugin/module.

Thanks,

Dave

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dave_3d 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum