Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have a problem displaying virtuemart products in this template within the ja-tabs module, that tab that says sport today, I would like the virtuemart catagories to look like that in ja-tabs.

When I create a module for product catagories and select the position in ja-tabs, it displays them in a list downwards with no images, can anyone please help to get around this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Each tab in ja-tabs position as demo site is a module type of JA Content Slider so there are some choices here:

1/ You create category in content management and in backend settings of JA Content Slider module (Sport Today as demo site) select it as source of this module: http://static.joomlart.com/images/extensions/ContentSlider_Plg16/content-setting.png

2/ Or you select source from images folder by entering path to Path To Folder param like: images/stories/virtuemart. This will retrieve images from this path folder and displays in tab.

webaheadinternet Friend

thanks for that, I will give it a go for you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webaheadinternet 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum