Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

You are publishing a new template and it comes with a bug in JA News AGAIN.
    After I reported that, after I suggested you the fix. You have done what?

You released your brand new template with that BUG AGAIN.

Honestly, I don’t think this is normal. See here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/solved-two-major-bugs-in-teline-ii-sef-and-highslide-appearance-in-ie6/

And see also here:
    http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_id=32&tracker_item_id=11557

In comparison to you, the Joomla! team have the balls to admit the bug and it will be fixed in the next release. But of course, JA will continue adding it to every new template that comes out with JA News.

This is not unprofessional, this I would call laziness and absolute ignorance of your customers.

TomC Moderator

I suggest you go outside, take some deep breaths, walk around a bit . . . and come back when you’re a bit calmer and in better frame of mind. As it stands now, your thread title is immature and completely uncalled for.

VisiGod Friend

I suggest you to “here is the break of the rules I avoid” off.

It is obvious now that you are paid by JA.

TomC Moderator

<em>@VisiGod 61489 wrote:</em><blockquote>I suggest you to “here is the break of the rules I avoid” off.

It is obvious now that you are paid by JA.</blockquote>

I am not, now nor have I ever had any professional affiliation with JA other than being a member. So, once again, your “shoot from the hip” presentation demonstrates that you are not thinking clearly.

Please – do yourself a favor and take a staep away from the computer and relax for a while.
    Clear your head and come back when you can communicate in a more constructive and productive manner.

mfcphil Friend

Please keep to the topic guys and girls…We really don’t want to close posts…but!!!

Thanks

bennitos Friend

Think he stands perfectly in his right to be p***** off, if he puts effort in solving an error wich has been in there for a long time.

Least they can do is to actually put it in.

Now a new template comes out and ppl will post the same problem over and over again with all the frustration that that will bring.

That doesnt work very motivating to fix other problems will it?

mfcphil Friend

Visigod I worked it out

JA Team – a bunch of *********************************************

Trulytalentedtemplatemakerswhowealladorelots 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@mfcphil 61497 wrote:</em><blockquote>Visigod I worked it out

Trulytalentedtemplatemakerswhowealladorelots ;)</blockquote>

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . then I stand corrected.

🙂

VisiGod Friend

I think, it is useless to provide any support here.
    I just found out that none of the bugs reported (with fixes) by me are actually considered in this “new” template.

Which other template club would you recomend me?

Going off for now.

Sherlock Friend

Hi VisiGod
    Thank for your thread, JA is updating that bugs,in new version that bug is fixed

bigrk Friend

<em>@mfcphil 61497 wrote:</em><blockquote>Visigod I worked it out

Trulytalentedtemplatemakerswhowealladorelots ;)</blockquote>

This is really lame Phil. You better get yourself on that vacation ASAP!! 😀

kashxo Friend

Dear guys,
    Thank you very much for you comments. It is our mistake to miss the bug of JA News found by VisiGod. However, this is just beta release of JA Kulanite and surely the bug will be updated in the stable release, we appreciate your contribute for the bug and solution.
    Please accept me to change the topic title and do not use strong words like this in the future.
    Thank you.

– Topic closed –

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  kashxo 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum