Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

johnnydement;147750
    And about teline III… from my point of view, “remakes” should not count for the montly template… they should be an extra… for sure you could have applied all those fabulous changes to a new template, and if really supporting old ones, apply them retroactively don’t you think?[/quote]
    Perhaps you should read cgc’s post above or most any of the initial Teline III threads discussing what went into creating Teline II and/or the fact that it was HIGHLY in demand.

It’s been a nice 2 years, I’ve used 2 joomlart templates, there will not be a third.

Golly …. we’ll sure miss you

😎

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Listen I am a newbie in web design only started about 2.5 years ago. But with Joomla and Joomlart i can produce some pretty good sites that all my customers like. Granted Joomlart is not perfect, and I have had some issues with the support. But, overall they do a very good job and provide very good products. I am also a member of RT..and i can say that I use JA pretty much every time, rather than using RT.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  beastmode54 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum