Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone. TD is a site I’ve been working on for a while. TD posts reviews on consumer electronics as well as current news in technology.

http://www.technologydigest.us

Aratype Friend

Hi,

I use FF 3.x on Win…

I think this kind of sites (and templates) need a lot of articles in order to be visible as the template wish to do (as a portal or newspaper).

I tested the site and noticed the export to PDF and Print buttons do not work for me…

Also, it is not clear how PageRank work….

All the best.

joshuap JATC

Oooh, thank you very much. I would not have noticed that. I will have to look at the code and see why those buttons are not working. With regards to the page rank, it is not dynamic and only an image of what a site generated. If anyone has suggestions on dynamic code for page rank, I am all ears. Again, thank you for the feedback.

questbg Friend

Hi Joshua

Nice site, good luck with filling that ad space! 🙂

The print button works fine for me (2.16 GHz Intel Core Duo Mac running OSX 10.4.11 and using Firefox 3.0.6)

Good luck with the site

Chris

ccvpguy Friend

HI Joshua; I viewed your site using IE 6.0 and when I click any of the articles you posted the Technology Digest Sponsors or the ad section goes down all the way, it is not aligning…

Sorry I can’t produce screen shot, I am at work:-(

Regards

yamemaru Friend

Great looking website. Keep up the good work.

Site Translator is great!

sunrise Friend

Hi, the site looks fine a has a lot of potential. But it needs a bit more content, which I am sure you are planning on doing anyway.

A few comments:

The translator, automatic translation, does not really work, so I don’t know if you want to keep it or not, for a scientific site. For sure it is not acurate. I tried Norwegian, and the stuff produced by Google was not easy to understand and often made no sense at all.

If you really want something with more than one language, use joomfish and only add the most important lagnuages you need. But then of course you have to do the translating yourself.

Another point is that for a lot of the menus, I get the same Reviews. Either you coudl have one manu button for Reviews, or several menu items like now, but then just have the reviews in blog form for that menu. that would make for less clicking and easier navigation.

I wish you good luck with you site.

joshuap JATC

Thanks for all the good comments. I will definitely work on all those things that were mentioned.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Good site, I love it. 🙂 full of information. wish you can get advertisements soon.

rickhigh Friend

Nice site, which template are you using I or II? I have a site that I am working on but it for Grilling Articles and recipes. I am using Teline II but have not started using the movie section yet. It’s only been up like 4 months and it’s getting hammered already. http://grillinggourmet.com

Good luck with yours.
    RH

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  rickhigh 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum