Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When can we expect JA Teline II for Joomla 1.7?

I know the features of JA Teline IV (and III), but my users (and I) are very pleased with JA Teline II on my internet site. I tried III and IV, but II is my absolute favorite template!

JA Teline II is one of the most popular templates Joomlart has, I see on the list. And I really hope that this excellent template will be available for Joomla 1.7, so I can keep my site up to date and secure.

I am a very happy user of JA Teline II and hope that it will be available for Joomla 1.7 soon.

Someone on the forum who has news about it?

Thanks in advance, all the best and regards!

Hans.

pavit Moderator

Hi pa1hr

the release of JA Teline II for Joomla 1.7 is not yet planned in the next period

pa1hr Friend

Hello Pavit,

Thanks for your reply.

Regret, regret. However; can we expect a Joomla 1.7 version of JA Teline II sooner or later?

I am very a patient man 😉

Regards, Hans.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I can not answer at this time exactly when will be released, but in a few days you will know something more detailed

Regards

pa1hr Friend

Thanks Pavit; I cannot wait till I hear from you 😉

I appreciate the excellent templates and support from Joomlart very much! It made me even more enthusiastic about Joomla.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pa1hr 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum