Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Trang tải với một kết nối băng rộng tốt mà không phải là dài,
    Các trang cũng cung cấp rất chuyên nghiệp. Với các vấn đề lớn
    Ảnh sẽ được thần kinh, nhưng sau đó khi các trang trực tuyến một cách chính xác. Từ
    Điểm tôi sẽ đề nghị một tốt hơn để sử dụng hệ thống nén
    và cũng tại lần extensions.joomla.org nhìn, có một Joomla
    Accellerator mở rộng cho khoảng $ 50 bằng cách cực bên
    tốc và rất chậm kết nối bên Hiệu suất
    không annoy. Chúc may mắn!

I hope Google translated it well, at least the last three words it did I think…Much success!:D

sunrise Friend

<em>@thongtinhanquoc 97076 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

I’ve just redesigned the logo of my website. A work in Illustrator. I attach here the normal size and a link to the original size.
    Could anyone give me a comment on it. Thank you in advance 🙂

</blockquote>
    Nice Logo. I think a couple small kerning adjustments would help.

The space between the N and Q is too big
    The space between the Q and U is too small
    The space between the U and O is also a bit too big

Specially for a logo, I think these adjustments would help the overall looks.

rainboy72 Friend

Nice new logo; your site looks really good. Just a shame the slow loading seems not solved yet. (but then its almost 7MB you ask visitors to download 😉 )

2335.6K in 18 CSS Images
    4139.5K in 36 Images

thongtinhanquoc Friend

Men, I’m very happy to get your comments here at the begin of my working day. Have a nice day to all of you!
    <em>@wooohanetworks 97118 wrote:</em><blockquote>Trang tải với một kết nối băng rộng tốt mà không phải là dài,
    Các trang cũng cung cấp rất chuyên nghiệp. Với các vấn đề lớn
    Ảnh sẽ được thần kinh, nhưng sau đó khi các trang trực tuyến một cách chính xác. Từ
    Điểm tôi sẽ đề nghị một tốt hơn để sử dụng hệ thống nén
    và cũng tại lần extensions.joomla.org nhìn, có một Joomla
    Accellerator mở rộng cho khoảng $ 50 bằng cách cực bên
    tốc và rất chậm kết nối bên Hiệu suất
    không annoy. Chúc may mắn!

I hope Google translated it well, at least the last three words it did I think…Much success!:D</blockquote>
    Hi wooohanetworks, thank you so much for your translating into Vietnamese those good words. I could understand what you mean eventhougt I had to read up to 3 times :p
    You’re right that the last 3 words are exactly what you would like to tell me 😀
    Thanks again!

<em>@sunrise 97126 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice Logo. I think a couple small kerning adjustments would help.

The space between the N and Q is too big
    The space between the Q and U is too small
    The space between the U and O is also a bit too big

Specially for a logo, I think these adjustments would help the overall looks.</blockquote>
    Thanks sunrise for your detail comments!

– For the space between the N and Q, it’s big because N & Q don’t belong to one word, they’re two seperate words HÀN and QUỐC. That’s why the space is big 🙂
    – And you’re right for the whole remain. I’ll repair them soon. Thank you 🙂

<em>@rainboy72 97132 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice new logo; your site looks really good. Just a shame the slow loading seems not solved yet. (but then its almost 7MB you ask visitors to download 😉 )

2335.6K in 18 CSS Images
    4139.5K in 36 Images</blockquote>

You’re right, too 😀
    Actually, I need some times for developing my site before move it to a better host. Maybe a kind of CDN as you said.

Thanks guys!

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@thongtinhanquoc 97173 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    You’re right that the last 3 words are exactly what you would like to tell me 😀
    Thanks again!
    </blockquote> You’re welcome, I also enjoyed the dinner very much….and the cocktail was great:D

No, just joking again, I truly wish you much success, as I have written but some people could also guess I talk about dining out or the last movie unless they translate it back into their language, maybe Google translates it back that way that the sense is fulfilled again…See ya!!!

All those you still do not know what I wrote, I mentioned there is a Joomla Accellerator out there that is reducing the time of the site load. Sites that have problems with the speed and the content of the site to load fast, may use it. I do not have the direct link but it is also listed on http://extensions.joomla.org

Much success and happy new Year 2009!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum