Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have manage to do some changes on the template , but still couldn’t finish converting it to RTL layout .

ja_teline_iii_rtl.zip (439.2 KB)

please have a look to my changes and advice how to complete converting it .

Regards.

1. ja_teline_iii_rtl.zip
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi hard2get

Could you please send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

zaidbenjamin Friend

<em>@hard2get 147668 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have manage to do some changes on the template , but still couldn’t finish converting it to RTL layout .

ja_teline_iii_rtl.zip (439.2 KB)

please have a look to my changes and advice how to complete converting it .

Regards.</blockquote>

You did a great job so far, this is very important for the Arabic, Hebrow, Farsi, Kurdi users, but still hope you can complete your mission soon.
    the problem is the position of the divisons not alignment of the text

hard2get Friend

<em>@JA Developer 147812 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi hard2get

Could you please send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?</blockquote>

Dear JA Developer ,

I have installed it under the local server , still didnt implement it for a live site .

please install the attached template, you will find all changes that I have made to the template .

Thanks for your support .

Regards

hard2get Friend

<em>@zaidbenjamin 147887 wrote:</em><blockquote>You did a great job so far, this is very important for the Arabic, Hebrow, Farsi, Kurdi users, but still hope you can complete your mission soon.
    the problem is the position of the divisons not alignment of the text</blockquote>

Hi Zaid ,

I haven’t completed it Yet ,

let us hope that I could finish it and will share it with you guys

zaidbenjamin Friend

by the way hard2get
    I read this post

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-rtl/

and it helped me to change the direction of the text for the first part of it with some problems so far

my website is http://www.localnewsuae.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zaidbenjamin 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum