Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

paulwallen;138906Why don’t we start a poll to see how many users want a teline 3?

Wouldn’t responses within this existing thread suffice for such a purpose?

Paul Wallen Friend

Yeah, I guess you’re right. Has there been any response from Joomlart, though?

Manos Moderator

I haven’t find any response from joomlart, i hope we will see Teline III asap

ukfraternite Friend

Show us a little demo.

lots of talk and ideas shared… so far… about how it should look like.

The team should show us some…thing. shouldn’t they?

minas69 Friend

🙂 I agree…a new Ja Teline would be a very good way to optimize smartphone features like iphone :cool:too…..

John Wesley Brett Moderator

And please make compatible with K2 v. 2.
    That little swiss army knife of an add-on is amazing.

Looking forward to T3:)

nefar Friend

<em>@paulwallen 138906 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why don’t we start a poll to see how many users want a teline 3?</blockquote>

A vote really would not give you an idea of what the customer base desires unless it’s a majority vote. Just having a vote by those of us that come to this forum is far from the full customer base of JA. Which is why I laugh when they put any “polls” up. They already know the type of response they will get from the “active” forum users.

sunrise Friend

I think Teline III is a lot more than a new teline template. It is not just a new looks, it is a complet new template, and for sure something you will want. I happened to go to the Joomla day in Bangkok and hear more about it there and it relly does sound like a great thing. Looks is one thing, all templates will always please some more than others as far as looks go, but with tenile III it is more than just the looks but funcionality etc. For sure something worth waiting for.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

A new template Framework has been adapted for Teline III development and I can assure us all that its far more superior that any of the past Teline templates. Me and sunrise happened to meet Mr. Hung at Joomla Day Bangkok and we did had discussion on Teline III, a small presentation about the new Template framework (adapted for Teline III) was presented by Mr. Hung and same can be downloaded here http://www.joomladay.in.th/allslide/New_JA_TemplateFramework.pdf ,

The Teline III is almost complete and as Mr. Hung said, its easier to produce 4 templates than producing Teline III, I think that clears the delay in releasing the template. The preview may be released any day now and hope to see a live demo in few days.

A brief about JA Participation in Joomla Day Bangkok can be read at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/pics-ja-at-joomla-day-bangkok-2009/

Regards

Arvind

zorroh Friend

thanks, that new framework is very impressive 🙂

there was support for iphone.. whether to also support other browsers for mobile phones? in symbian mobiles using opera and android using chrome etc

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

zorroh;142027thanks, that new framework is very impressive 🙂

there was support for iphone.. whether to also support other browsers for mobile phones? in symbian mobiles using opera and android using chrome etc

Hi Zorroh,

Not sure if it supports other browsers of mobile phones, Only Mr. Hung can confirm the same. I shall try to ask him and get back to you.

Arvind

John Wesley Brett Moderator

While I may have overlooked if someone else mentioned it earlier, but it would be EXTREMELY nice if, for SEO purposes, the template could load CONTENT first… then LEFT then RIGHT.

Thanks,
    John.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@jbrett 142080 wrote:</em><blockquote>While I may have overlooked if someone else mentioned it earlier, but it would be EXTREMELY nice if, for SEO purposes, the template could load CONTENT first… then LEFT then RIGHT.

Thanks,
    John.</blockquote>

Sure John, as you can see in the Presentation, all the PRIMARY CONTENT will be put first. We use some Wrap Divs (the bare bones of the whole Layout) to achieve it.

corrado444 Friend

I second the K2 compatibility. mWe are actually working at integrating K2 with ja_news and ja_news_fp (if teline III still uses them) but it would be great iof Joomlart released a version that read K2. According to what we have foind so far it should be pretty easy to release a K2 Ja_news suite.

largo1966 Friend

k2 is a good opensource for joomla and we hope that ja-teline will support it

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

This topic contains 46 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  rsn8 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum