Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just installed a fresh copy of Ja teline and and Ja Slideshow module, see the web address here

http://goo.gl/JWBhQd

Problems are

.1. I want the Description to be visible on the feature Picture and
    2. Thumbnail images

3.The thumbnail image to be aligned properly

Thanks in advance

Bode

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>.1. I want the Description to be visible on the feature Picture and
    2. Thumbnail images

3.The thumbnail image to be aligned properly</blockquote>

Hello
    JA Slideshow is not bundled with JA Teline template .
    For different templates there are different template design .
    It needs a new layout for ja slideshow and css designs .

To add description and thumbnail as per your need , there is need pretty heavy custom work to create a new layout file .
    Such customization are not under JA support scope .

Also if you want to access All JA Extension Please purchase JAEC membership .

bluelinux Friend

Thanks, for your reply.

I will appreciate a little directive guide that will allow me to customize the JA Slideshow along with Ja teline to function to this website http://goo.gl/xnvP8z slider.

That is exactly or similar things I wishes to achieved. I will appreciate constructive directives towards achieving that,

Thanks in advance

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi For this kind of custom work you need to create an override layout for JA slideshow module .
    And need to do custom work in php and css .
    You can take example from other JA templates slideshow , check there slideshow layout files , these can help .
    Such work are not under JA Support scope .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum