Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I wonder why the menu style does not show correctly.
    the site is http://www.helsinkitimes.fi

1. error-menu
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Is your megamenu configured as descried into documentation HERE ?

assiabi Friend

Hi,
    Everything was like that but the mainmenu name was something else. I changed it to mainmenu but still it is the same.

1. error-menu2
    pavit Moderator

Hi
    Could you share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend ?
    I will have a look at it

assiabi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your megamenu settings and you have not configured it as showed in the documentation link i posted above (Megamenu configuration) section

Please follow it to show your megamenu as demo site

Regards

netstepinc Friend

It would have been wonderful if you had provided specific information about what the OP did incorrectly.
    I have the same problem, and I’ve gone through your documentation several times.
    I do not understand what is incorrectly configured.
    I see the OP has never fixed the problem on his site either.

Standard two column items in the "Main Menu" [mainmenu] do not display properly.
    Please see the attached screen shot and give me some ideas on what to change.
    Do I have to make each column of menu items into a separate menu module?
    If yes, then I’ve picked the wrong template solution because there’s no way my customers will understand that.

I’ve been building sites with Joomla since 2008 (9 years) but I’m new to JA.
    This is my first site with a JA template, and so far it’s been pretty frustrating.

1. ScreenClip
    netstepinc Friend

I created a new menu module with a limited scope of the sub-menu I was after.
    Then I added that menu module to one of the columns, and it looks like the demo.
    However, that’s completely insane.

I can’t believe there is no simpler method of creating a multi-column menu.
    I doubt my non-tech-savvy local admins will understand this multi-module process.

pavit Moderator

I can’t believe there is no simpler method of creating a multi-column menu.

Hello

Please open a new topic for your problem and provide in it a detailed description of the issue and a temp super user account to your backend with a link for it.

Then we can answer in the correct way at your questions.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum