Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have problems using JaTeline. I have installed succesfully the template yesterday but now it doesnt work. This happened when I activated one of your JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module. Since then the template doesnt work at all. I uninstalled the template and reinstallit again and nothing happened. I tried other templates such as Ja simply and it works perfectly well. The only problem that I have is that whenever I ser Ja Teline as a default problem it doesnt work at all. What can I do regards

1. Using-jateliny
    2. Using-jasimply
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can provide the URL and Admin login info of your site, I will take a look and check for you.

http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

eduardo1987 Friend

Hi I cant give you access since Im working on a localhost. But I checked the errorlog and this is the problem

[Thu Nov 17 16:35:44.918641 2016] [:error] [pid 3886] [client 192.168.0.6:49395]
    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method JLayoutFile::clearDebugMessages() in
    /var/www/html/anfi/plugins/system/t3/includes/joomla25/layout/file.php on line 95

How can I solve this problem?
    regards

Saguaros Moderator

It’s better with a closer look to detect the root of issue, you can put your site online and send me the credentials. I will check and help you out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum