Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

JA Teline V is not ready for 3.6.4 yet, we’re working on updating our templates to this latest version.

Btw, could you details the issue you’re facing with this new version? I will try to check also.

Regards

lg21 Friend

I have updated this afternoon to version 3.6.4 (I was with version 3.6.2 and everything worked regularly) the problem that is found that does not modify forms, and most of the further modules like any position, and when I click inside any module to change it, I get blank page with a drop down menu and you can not perform any operations

Io ho aggiornato oggi pomeriggio alla versione 3.6.4 (ero con la versione 3.6.2 e tutto funzionava regolarmente) il problema che si riscontra che non fa modificare i moduli e la maggiorparte dei moduli inoltre come posizione nessuno, e quando clicco dentro un qualsiasi modulo per modificarlo, mi appare pagina bianca con un menù a tendina e non è possibile eseguire nessuna operazione

1. 1-1
    2. 2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can update the credentials of your site so I will have a look.

lg21 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird as I tried to open the module ID:176 but it works normally: http://prntscr.com/d8onbu

Could you check again?

lg21 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lg21 7 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘Ja teline V and joomla 3.6.4’ is closed to new replies.