Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have problem with template after upgrade joomla to 3.6.5 version.

Before upgrade portal works like this: e-wilanow.pl after upgrade works like this: dev.e-wilanow.pl

I noticed that the templates or styles assigned to the top navigation does not work. for example – always present the same menu.

1. e-Wilanow_pl_-_Przegląd_prasy_Wilanów
    2. Szablony__Style__witryna__-_e-Wilanow_pl_-_Zaplecze
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is issue from your Joomla , something went wrong when u updated Joomla and it does not work the custom template style. You can apply the default Joomla templates to any menu and if its still load the default template style, I suggest you to restore the backup and try update again.
    Also i suggest you to post this issue on Joomla forum so that you Joomla support team can take a look on this and guide you better for fix in Joomla.
    Best Regards

Krzysztof Ulicki Friend

Hi,
    thank you for your aswer. Could I order from You (joomlart) services and ask you to fix this issue?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I suggest you to restore backup and update Joomla again, you have write this iss on Joomla forum because the issue is in core Joomla nit in template

Krzysztof Ulicki Friend

Hello,
    Joomla forum answer: "this is not a Joomla Issue"
    I have big problem right now. I can pay for fix this issue – please help.

ps. It’s little scary to buy something from joomlart.com because nobody know if and when stop working.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please give me Joomla forum thread link, i will also check it.
    As i said when u use any other templates or default Joomla template u can see Joomla still use the default template only.
    Its not issue of Joomlart templates.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please give me Joomla forum thread link, i will also check it.
    As i said when u use any other templates or default Joomla template u can see Joomla still use the default template only.
    Its not issue of Joomlart templates.

Krzysztof Ulicki Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi I saw you have not described the issue well, Do this: Assign the template protostar as default template. Now open any menu for example category blog and assign the template Beez3 only for this menu. Check the front end it still use Protostar. This is why i am saying it issue of Joomla that handle the template assignment.

I really want to help you, no matter its issue from Joomla or template, i also tried to fix this Joomla issue , but sometimes the issue is not in our catch because i am not very much familiar with all Joomla codes. I can only suggest to post the case on Joomla forum and try to update Joomla again.
    If you want me to perform the update for you i can try this for you.

amir2005 Friend

Hi:

i am having problem with Magazine theme. This what I get .

1. 404-Error_-404.pdf
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    @amir2005 this topic is for a different question. can u Open a new thread and share the issue description with site details for JA Staff. so that we can assist you better.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum