Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

Could you describe in details what is wrong with it ?

John Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Your main menu -Home page is using the JA Teline V – Magazine template layout – so all changes to the theme need to be done in the specific assigned layout,

As you can see from my images below , i correctly changed your main logo and found that for the small logo image file logo_small.jpg is missing from the folder

Hope this clarified the misunderstanding about layouts menu assignments.

If you still have questions we are here to support you.

1. Screenshot-at-ago-23-10-33-22
    2. Screenshot-at-ago-23-10-33-52
    3. Screenshot-at-ago-23-10-34-24
    4. Screenshot-at-ago-23-10-34-54
    John Friend

Pavit I appreciate your reply but it is not logo_small.jpg it is logo_small.png and it is there in both files. Notwithstanding that fact, any logo file should be able to be uploaded in those positions.

I am perfectly aware of the file hierarchy, it is simply not working. You uploaded a file and still the Teline V alternate text is showing????

OK you are right it is working now! I am not sure that it was the default template placement as that was tested before.

Thank yu for your very prompt reply and help in this matter.

John Friend

Thank you. I see must be blind and working to many late nights. I now see how the hierarchy works.

Thank you for your reply and patience. I have seen the light.

John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John 8 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘JA Teline V does not see Theme template prompts’ is closed to new replies.