Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi, how to download ja teline v psd files (i need a logo).

pavit Moderator

<em>@zydarek 482579 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, how to download ja teline v psd files (i need a logo).</blockquote>

Hi

Unfortunately there are no source psd for Ja Teline V template available.

pavit Moderator

<em>@zydarek 482579 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, how to download ja teline v psd files (i need a logo).</blockquote>

Hi

pavit Moderator

Hi

TomC Moderator

Are you wanting to replace the “stock” logo with your own custom logo?

This can be done relatively easily several ways – both within the Template Manager and/or via CSS

TomC Moderator

This can be done relatively easily several ways – both within the Template Manager and/or via CSS

TomC Moderator

zydarek Friend

i want to make a logo with this same font, maybe you know what font was used for ja teline v default logo?

zydarek Friend

i want to make a logo with this same font, maybe you know what font was used for ja teline v default logo?

zydarek Friend

pavit Moderator

<em>@zydarek 483576 wrote:</em><blockquote>i want to make a logo with this same font, maybe you know what font was used for ja teline v default logo?</blockquote>

Hi

It is the same font used for the whole template, it is Roboto Bold

pavit Moderator

<em>@zydarek 483576 wrote:</em><blockquote>i want to make a logo with this same font, maybe you know what font was used for ja teline v default logo?</blockquote>

Hi

pavit Moderator

Hi

TomC Moderator

Yes, but are you wanting to create a logo image – using the same font?

TomC Moderator

Yes, but are you wanting to create a logo image – using the same font?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum