Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

Which error message is showing exactly ? are you using the ja extension manager to update joomlart extensions ?

jf@360skyvision.com Friend

The error is that the Top slider box doesn’t show after the update. In looking at the module it states it for " Joomla 2.5 & 3.5 JA ACM module"only.

So where do I find a 3.6 version that works, as it was not in the template upgrade.

Thanks for your help!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please share a link to your website and a temp super user account to your backend so i can take a look at your settings and answer in the correct way.

So, are you telling me that your template which you upgraded to 3.6 just recently is not capable with 3.6?

The front article slider and more news, was the center piece of this template, and it’s had to believe that while you would upgrade the template, you would leave the center-piece as in-compatible.

What am I missing here, we are under your new template, is there something else that works in it’s place. Or, are you just no 3.6 compatible?

This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

The error is that the Top slider box doesn’t show after the update.

Could you elaborate more and explain to which slider exactly are you referring ? module name or id that is not showing ?

Pavit,

Thank you for your continued attention to this problem. The Module in question is "Featured News 1".

The problem after the upgrade to 3.6 is that the slider for the home page that shows the top six featured articles no longer appears. If I restore the back-up and downgrade back to 3.5x the slider reappears.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

I have a quickstart version of template ja_teline_V installed on my localhost with php version 7.0.8 and joomla 3.6.2 , i’m using latest version released for template ( 1.1.0 ) and latest T3 Framework plugin ( 2.6.1 ) and i can confirm that module Featured News – 1, works like a charm.

I noticed you are running old versions of Template (1.0.9 ) and T3 Framework ( 2.5.5 ) the fact that it is not working on your website could be a javascript conflict with one of your other installed extensions, so first you should update Template and T3 Plugin then try again and since i cannot replicate your issue we will need to look at your modules directly to see what is wrong ( conflict ) with it.

Regards

Updated the Template and T3 to the above and no good. I also disabled Modules one by one and nothing helped. I have added screen shots of 3.6 (missing slider), and after restore.

1. 3-6Upgrade
    2. After-restore-to-3.5

Thanks again for the help .. I got it from 3.6 to 3.62 and it solved the issue. Thank you for all of your time!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jf@360skyvision.com 8 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘JA Teline V update not compatible with 3.6’ is closed to new replies.