Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I find the Ja-thumbnail-plugin great. To some extend.

I’ve posted some articles where I have used the “gallery” feature in the thumbnail-plugin.

That works great when viewing the article (Except my captions are missing, but that’s an other issue)

But when I want to show a overview of articles and use the “Articles ยป Category / Blog” function all pictures are shown on the page.

Page with the issue: http://www.roklubben-aegir.dk/nyheder

I’m unsure how I can take avantage of the gallery-function in Ja-thumbnail, bot not ruin my news overvies (in Blog-view).

Saguaros Moderator

hello

I have checked your site, the plugin is working well, and the gallery feature only works on the article layout, not for the blog layout.

noerkjaer Friend

Any way of getting it to work in blog-view?

It doesn’t have to be a gallery, but just so it only shows one of the pictures

But with the current set-up the gallery-feature of ja-thumbnail’s gallery feature isn’t all that usefull if you have a list of articles/news/a blog…

Best regards Peter

noerkjaer Friend

I’ve found a workaround.

If I add “Read More” break and add the following pictures after this it works. Then only one picture is shown in the category blog-view.

It is however only a workaround, ’cause I now have a Read More-link without any more to read.

So if a new version of jathumbnail can handle the category/section blog view this would be great.

Regards
    Peter

Saguaros Moderator

oh, i agree with your idea, but please kindly submit a request and wishlist in here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/request-and-wishlist/ . Our developers will get many others from users to make a best plugin in use

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum