Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello, Is there any news or development on ja toolbar?
    I am searching for the toolbar info and only found threads and requests dating back 2009-2010.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Nsprime,

JA Toolbar extension was never released and there are little chances that it would be released now.

Regards

nsprime Friend

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

What about the comments and qoute on this Sept 2012 blog.

http://www.joomlart.com/blog/tutorials/sneakpeek-joomlarts-new-demo-toolbar

<blockquote>What do you think about our new Demo Toolbar

Leave your comments below and also get ready for the next blog post as we’re going to reveal how YOU can make your own demo toolbar based on our foundation. Yes, we will share it with you all!</blockquote>

<blockquote>JoomlArt
    We do sharing too :)! Look out for the next blog post, we won’t make you spend any penny ;), promise!</blockquote>

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

aah that one, Yes, thats the new toolbar (standalone) its not a Joomla component. Yes, we will be releasing that one on the blog in the coming weeks, but there will be no support provided for it.

Regards

Arvind

nsprime Friend

Thanks Joomlart.

nsprime Friend

<em>@drarvindc 358298 wrote:</em><blockquote>aah that one, Yes, thats the new toolbar (standalone) its not a Joomla component. Yes, we will be releasing that one on the blog in the coming weeks, but there will be no support provided for it.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Hello. any news on this?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi nsprime,

The blog post is lined up for publication and should be published by next week.

Regards

Arvind

nsprime Friend

<em>@drarvindc 362740 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi nsprime,

The blog post is lined up for publication and should be published by next week.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

What happened? The “next week” was supposed to be 4 months ago.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi nsprime,

Sorry, we did not release it. It is pretty complex and in the final testings we had to put it on hold, as normal users wont be able to get it working properly. If you wish I can get you the source code and blog post screenshot. But we would not be able to provide any support for it.

Regards

Arvind

tfosnom Friend

Please post the stuff as I’d like to see how it all works also
    Shannon

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Alright guys,

Here it is. The blog post (as screenshot here) itself is the userguide. Also linked here is the toolbar foundation zip and sample google docs sheet.

1. Google spreadsheet

2. Demo Foundation Zip

3. http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/711/7533519359.jpg

Do let me know if you can get it working. I could get it working, but faced few difficulties.

Remember, support wont be possible, only if the dev is free.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum