Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The Ja Top Panel button does not show up in Internet Explore but works fine in Firefox.
    Its hiding behind the menu block.

1. toppanel
    himangi Friend

Hi,

I checked the site but could not see the button in FF either. Is it unpublished currently?

L John Friend

No its still published; I am still able to see it in Fire Fox.
    Please ensure that you are looking at the test site. …./test

I have used the Z-index options as you suggested in another post; but its not working for IE.

himangi Friend

Please see attached screenshot, that is what I am seeing ..

1. The-Ramblers-Tales_1304602603017
    L John Friend

<em>@himangi 238763 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please see attached screenshot, that is what I am seeing ..</blockquote>

Himangi,
    I see that screen in IE, and I see the attached one in Fire Fox.

1. Screen
    himangi Friend

I am sorry I still cant see the button in any browser.. I have checked it on few computers other than mine.. Can you please clear JAT3 cache and browser cache and check if you can see the Login link there?

L John Friend

<em>@himangi 238891 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am sorry I still cant see the button in any browser.. I have checked it on few computers other than mine.. Can you please clear JAT3 cache and browser cache and check if you can see the Login link there?</blockquote>

Himangi,
    I have cleared all caches, checked in all objects.
    The login button still shows up in Fire Fox but not in IE.
    When I try to view it in Safari, it did not show up; if I go to the “My Settings” button and change it to “test-layout”, then a clipped version of the button shows up. The clipped version still functions.

Update: The Top Panel button is showing up; its being displayed on the extreme right of the screen; its being pushed out “720px.

To position the button to the right I have added this code to the CSS file: right: -720px !important;
    this is creating a large empty space to the right of the screen. If I use a layout without the Top Panel block enabled then the space disappears.

This action moves the button to the right of the screen so it sits over the empty space.

You can look at the module positions; the button position shows up in IE; the block is called logon1.

The problem seems to be getting the button positioned to the left of the “My Settings” button without pushing the “logon1” block out by “720px”; any suggestions?

Additional info: I have just discovered that the button is not showing up IE on Vista; shows up in Safari; FireFox & XP.

After further testing I have discovered that if I turn on Compatability in IE, then the button shows up; when Compatibility is turned off then it dissappears.

himangi Friend

Hi,

I am sorry I still cant see the login link anywhere on your site. I will ask someone else to take a look at this issue..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum