Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I need Ja Tube for Joomla 1.0, why can’t I find it? Thanks a lot!

hanifahmed Friend

It was announced that from Feb 09 that there will be no more templates made for Joomla 1.0.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomlart-will-release-templates-for-joomla-1-5-only-from-february-2009/

Sorry mate – but there isn’t going to be one.

joomboom Friend

I can see Joomlart is trying to cut corners and doesn’t care about its Joomla 1.0 customers. This is really quite disappointing.

SP Media Friend

Not really, not many people should really be using v1 anymore.

Phill Moderator

The Joomla project as a whole is dropping Joomla 1.0 so there really is no point in continuing to produce stuff for it.

But now it’s time to say our farewells to our old friend Joomla 1.0. As of July 22, 2009, the Joomla 1.0.x series will no longer be supported. As a user, is it required that you upgrade from Joomla 1.0.x? Absolutely not since security upgrades will be supported until this date. But if you’re a user who hasn’t yet upgraded to Joomla 1.5, you should do so in order to start reaping the benefits the latest version has to offer. If you’re a developer in that small minority who hasn’t yet become Joomla 1.5 native, this is your last call to join the majority of developers who have already discovered the power and ease of the Joomla 1.5 series.

In the meantime, we are working diligently on Joomla 1.6 (with its new ACL), which promises to be the most exciting release for Joomla yet.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@joomboom 126459 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can see Joomlart is trying to cut corners and doesn’t care about its Joomla 1.0 customers. This is really quite disappointing.</blockquote>
    Dude, seriously . . . time to upgrade.

Joomla 2.0 is not all that far off

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum