Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

HI Guys,

I have noticed that the typography plugin tends to make calls strictly to a “templates default / available” colors. I would like to suggest that the ja-typography plugin be modified / enhanced to include the following additional options:

1) light theme––pastel colors (a very light background color scheme separate from the template’s default colors with dark / contrasting text).
    2) light theme––deep colors (a slightly darker color background scheme separate from the template’s default colors with lighter / contrasting text).

3) dark theme––pastel colors (a very dark background scheme with light text colors somewhat consistent with the template’s default colors).
    4) dark theme––deep colors (a slighter darkened background scheme with deep text colors somewhat consistent with the template’s default colors).

Perhaps a distinct database table for variations would be necessary, but I’m no programmer. LOL.

I do know that the typography plugin makes Teline iv look like doo doo, so that’s why I’m suggesting it.

Walt.

zao dao Friend

i agree with you ,light -weigth background ,fast loading speed,now some of joomlart tempalte is too heavy and slower than magento(magento is the slowest php script)

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

coalition Friend

Yes, I too have noticed the speed problems. I think it may take some time before the JA teams can track down issues and work them out. After all, Joomla 1.6 was just recently released, and I’m sure the folks at JA have been extremely busy trying to update all their products to the new 1.6 platform.

I installed the Teline IV for Joomla 1.6 quckstart in a subdirectory, and wow, it is as slow as a drunken turtle. I also noticed they need to fix JA-Slideshow, because that module is messed up on the J-1.6 install.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coalition 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum