Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i bought JA university before few day then i have installed on my website http://www.amuniv.com, suddenly i knew many potions on template did not work for example slideshow position and some positions labeled this name Style: raw outline.
    so the solving this problem is urgent.
    i lost many features that i have seen in demo version.
    by ahmed2015

TomC Moderator

When you installed your template, did you do so via the quickstart installation process – installing the sample data as well ??

TomC Moderator

When you installed your template, did you do so via the quickstart installation process – installing the sample data as well ??

Ninja Lead Moderator

@ahmed2015: I checked the backend of your site and saw your site is working without sample data. If you want to run all configuration and sample data as our demo, you can download quickstart package of JA University template here and follow the steps userguide to quickstart-installation for reference here and don’t forget to select sample data in step 3

Let me know if it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

@ahmed2015: I check the backend of your site and see your site is working without sample data. If you want to have your site looks like our demo, you can download quickstart package of JA University template here again and follow this documentation here for how to install quickstart package and don’t forget to select sample data in step 3

Let me know if it helps

TomC Moderator

<em>@Ninja Lead 494703 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ahmed2015 : I check the backend of your site and see your site is working without sample data. If you want to have your site looks like our demo, you can download quickstart package of JA University template here again and follow this documentation here for how to install quickstart package and don’t forget to select sample data in step 3

Let me know if it helps</blockquote>

Isn’t this what I asked ahmed in my response above ?? :-[

TomC Moderator

<em>@Ninja Lead 494703 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ahmed2015 : I check the backend of your site and see your site is working without sample data. If you want to have your site looks like our demo, you can download quickstart package of JA University template here again and follow this documentation here for how to install quickstart package and don’t forget to select sample data in step 3

Let me know if it helps</blockquote>

Isn’t this what I asked ahmed in my response above ?? :-[

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum