Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I tried to install JA University template (Joomla 3.x & 2.5 (T3 Framework)) in PHP Version 7.0.15-0ubuntu0.16.04.4 but It can’t be installed. Is it support PHP v. 7?

Thanks.

N.C.C Management & Development

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    yes, it supports php7. Can u share the error details that you are facing?
    I will trying to install it on your site.

Regards

nccadmin Friend

Hi
    An error is "Fatal error: Cannot use JoomlaStringString as String because ‘String’ is a special class name in /var/www/html/nccextranet/libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Format/Json.php on line 12"

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the PHP version of your server. Also are you getting same issue when you installing other templates or extensions ?

nccadmin Friend

Hi
    Yes, I can installed JA Oslo template on my server, PHP7.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your site temp super user details via Private reply.

nccadmin Friend

Hi
    I’m sorry. I can’t directly share my site because It’s internal site. Can you use teamviewer connect my computer pass to my server site?

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    in this case i checked the template installation on Joomla 3.6.5 with PHP7 and there is no issue in installation.
    It seems there is some issue in your Joomla as its showing error.
    Here you can see its installed fine: http://prntscr.com/ekmcog
    You can try installation on other Joomla site on same server and check the installation again.
    There is no issue with PHP7

nccadmin Friend

Hi

This issue I installed joomla from quick package. I checked the template installation like you. There is no problem. But There is no full function like a quick package, I love it.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Do you mean you are facing issue only with JA University quickstart package ?
    You have not need to install template on quickstart as its already comes with package.

My testing is on scratch Joomla 3.65 installation.

Regards

nccadmin Friend

Hi

Yes, I do. 

thanks.

nccadmin Friend

Hi

I test the JA University template installation on Joomla wasn't install from quick package. There are a lot of effects. Example There isn't display slide show. I'm sure correctly configuration. I would like to use JA University quick package. It's easy installation for me.
        I found same issue from another Joomla forum. You could see from link below : https://issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/7571
        Kindly recheck this package. 

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case can u put the site love so i can see the issue of slideshow. The issue you refer is a Joomla issue that fixed in Joomla 3.6.5

nccadmin Friend

Hi

Yes, I refer Joomla issue because JA university quick package contain Joomla version 3.4.8 that not fixed an error.  I checked JA Oslo template quick package that include Joomla 3.6.5. So I could the installation this package.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Thanks for your Report i sent this issue to development team so they can update the package.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum