Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi Technical support team,
    I bought Joomla template-JA University in 2014 and bought a new membership in Dec 2016.my website is http://www.canglobaleducation.com
    Added a domain -getjobscanada.com which is working fine with JA Biz template

For JA university ,I have a component "form maker" which is not working when I view "form options"
    the links are not clickable and I cannot customise.

I tried to upgrade to new JA University template and spent countless hours and failed.
    Sent 3 emails to product support services and have not received any response yet.

I just wanted to give up, but just contacted online sales team and wanted to take one more chance ,If it can be fixed.

I need urgent help in making forms" form options" work and updating the template.

Will greatly appreciate ,if someone can provide specific guidance or help fix it for me.

Thanks
    Laxmi/Sushil

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Laxmi/Sushil,

I’m not entirely sure which ‘form maker’ you’re referring to here? pls clarify steps by steps to replicate issue on your site and provide FTP account also, I will investigate further.

Regards

laxminigade Friend

Hi Tech team,
    When you go to components in Joomla admin
    Click Form Maker ,Select any form example visitor visa
    click Form Options on top right
    1)Problem
    The form options such as general options, email and submissions are not clickable
    Pls see attachment

https://www.hostpapa.com/dashboard/Login/
    user -213647
    password-mehaklakshita

Secondly,Could we upgrade to new JA University template so that I can use the update features and typography

Urgent help will be appreciated
    Thanks
    Laxmi/Sushil

laxminigade Friend

Re sending with attachment
    Hi Tech team,
    1)Problem
    The form options such as general options, email and submissions are not clickable
    Pls see attachment

user -213647
    password-mehaklakshita

Secondly,Could we upgrade to new JA University template so that I can use the update features and typography

Thanks
    Laxmi/Sushil

laxminigade Friend

Re sending with attachment
    Steps
    1)Problem
    Pls see attachment

user -213647
    password-mehaklakshita

1. Error.pdf
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is a 3rd party component, it seems not affected by our template as our template is for front-end.

Could you contact provider of this component for further checking?

laxminigade Friend

Hi Saguaros,
    I did check with the component provider first and they are saying its because of the theme!
    I have another website getjobscanada.com with JA Biz template and same component.It is working fine with that template or theme!!
    I am moving in circles without any solution.
    Also,How could I upgrade the JA university template with new version and use more typography options?

Could you please help resolve.
    Look forward to early reply,urgently
    Thanks and best
    Sushil

laxminigade Friend

Hi Joomlart team,
    Could you please spare few minutes to look into my joomla account and advise.
    I have already discussed with component provider and same Form maker is working for JA Biz template

Need urgent attention as I have been stuck for 2 months already with 3 emails to tech support team !

I also am desperately looking to upgrade it to new JA university template. I got the links to update the extensions with JA Extn manager ,spent countless hours ,but its still not working!!

Could anyone have quick glance to advise the steps..

Anxiously awaiting resolution

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try with this simple testing:

• Switch default template (JA University) to a standard template of Joomla like Beez / Protostar or disable JA University template temporarily.
    • Then check the Form maker extension and see how it goes.

If it works, then the problem come from University template. Otherwise, there is something wrong with extension.

And if possible, you can attach the installation package of this extension via PRIVATE reply, I will try to check at my end.

Regards

laxminigade Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Well, I just installed Joomla 3.6.5 package, then install this Form maker extension but the same issue happens, could you check with its provider again? Please make sure that it supports Joomla latest version first.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum