Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Utahia has been configured, and a look-alike template for Moodle has been developed for this Christian ministry site.

Have a look at http://www.truthfulworship.org

swemmel Friend

Very well done. Good use of the typography, well done integration of Fireboard. When going to the service-area you really go to a website with a different layout. I think it will be more nice when this part of the site also have the Utahia Layout.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

vanthinking Friend

Hello Peter

Thanks for the feedback. Yes you are correct, the Moodle layout is different, and the header area also a bit different from the Utahia. :(( I have tried to make a Sargas exact look-alike for another site (which will be live soon), but it slowed down Moodle considerably, so I did not do it here. However, I can still make the Moodle header area look more like Utahia. Will work on that.

Regards
    Mariana

Menalto Friend

I think this is a good looking site, great job

Michael Casha Friend

very nice mate, well done!

bluecafe Friend

Hats off for the moodle integration … great work!

MuffinDCC Friend

Looks good, I would tweak the large capital typography a bit – they seem too distance to me.

TomC Moderator

I would like to echo many of the “Great Job” sentiments here – the colors and typography work very well with the theme of your site. I would like to see a graphic/photo or two to add some additional depth to the overall site – perhaps a photo of a Pastor or some of the Congregation?

VERY NICE WORK !!

TOM

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum