Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

It is possible to put JA VM PRODUCT SLIDE in place of user 1&2 ? :-* JA CORONA :-*

Menalto Friend

It should work out, why dont you try it and let us know the result of it?
    In basic all modules should work out fine, the problem can be soem conflict with some scripts etc and some styling is needed to make it look fine,

eltommo Friend

Now it looks like that http://s-fashion.pl/index.php
    What should I change? Any suggestion’s? Any help, plsss 🙂
    s-fashion is only test site. ja_larix_quickstart+template :-*JA Corona:-*

Ã…gebror Friend

hi
    i get the same ruslt on my site also. it seems like there are som products hidden that expand the modul.
    http://www.universbiocare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=76
    it would be nice if somone could help with this problem:confused:

Ã…gebror Friend

Why is there no one in the support that can give us help resolving this problem I must say i have followed some treads in your forum and that the support and help you give is lacking a lot. I think you should be embarased Do we really have to start a blog outside jomlart to warn people about your bad support?

No help with nice design when the support is like this. That makes the design useless.

All the best:confused:

Menalto Friend

<em>@eltommo 42832 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now it looks like that http://s-fashion.pl/index.php
    What should I change? Any suggestion’s? Any help, plsss 🙂
    s-fashion is only test site. ja_larix_quickstart+template :-*JA Corona:-*</blockquote>

Try to change the width of div here:

Ã…gebror Friend

Tried it but it did not help

lehoai Friend

please pm me a count to access to your admin cp. I think this only the problem in config module params not correct. If you can set it let me see can i help you.

lehoai Friend

Hi Ã…gebror,
    I have check in your live site and saw your missing css file for ja_vmproductslide is ja_vmproductslide.css. Please check its and add its into your site

Ã…gebror Friend

i needed to add this to my css file play around with the settings in the module and just publish it in user1 position

/* JA slider */
    #ja-sliderwrap {
    padding: 20px 30px 0 30px; /*background: url(../images/slider-bg.gif) repeat-x top left #E6E6E6;*/
    }

#ja-slider {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

#ja-slider-center {
    float: left;
    text-align: center;
    }

#ja-slider-left,
    #ja-slider-right {
    float: left;
    width: 30px;
    position: relative;
    }

#ja-slider-left img,
    #ja-slider-right img {
    position: absolute;
    top: 55px;
    right: 0;
    }

#ja-slider-center span {
    width: 140px;
    width: 100%;
    text-align: center;
    }

#ja-slider-center img {
    }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ã…gebror 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum