Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m having a problem when the JA VM product slider module is enabled. The joomla home page goes absolutely blank except for an arrow in the top left corner pointing (<) and the following PHP error:

Warning: require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:ServerxampphtdocsJoomlacomponentscom_virtuemartvirtuemart_parser.php on line 74

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php' (include_path='.;C:Serverxamppphppear') in C:ServerxampphtdocsJoomlacomponentscom_virtuemartvirtuemart_parser.php on line 74

If i disable the JA VM product slider module, everything returns to normal. This is running on an XAMPP localhost server for now, because we are trying to get everything configured before it goes live.

Have tried reinstalling JA Larix and the product slider module. Nothing helps. Any ideas?

Sherlock Friend

Hi dondickey !
    Have you installed Virtuemart ?

metaltror Friend

Hello
    I am also with the same problem
    does anybody know as that to solve?

Sherlock Friend

Hi metaltror !
    Please provide me with url and if possible, an admin account of your website, I will have a look at the issue.

metaltror Friend

Hello hainn84,
    I am testing in a serverinside of my local net without access the internet
    then for this reason I don’t have as giving access to you.
    the stranger is that it was everything working correctly after I published
    module JA Slide show is that the VM Product Slider began to give the error message lower before was working normal.

PHP Warning: require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php) [<a href=’function.require-once’>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /h/teste/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href=’function.require’>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required ‘/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /h/teste/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

dondickey Friend

I believe when we had his problem, I found a couple of missing modules that weren’t uploaded when installed. We had some trouble uploading the modules, so we decided to upload them individually, and missed a couple.

metaltror Friend

Hello Friends,
    I discovered the problem, but I still don’t know as solving
    Well, this mistake happens for the following way:
    in the page the where the module is already published VM product slider
    if it be not also published some original module of the virtuemart this mistake happens.
    try not to publish all of the modules of the virtuemart of the front page and publish
    only the module VM product slider, you will see that the mistake will happen.
    Probably the module VM product slider needs some function or parameter that it exists in the original modules of the virtuemart.
    I hope with this information you get to solve this problem.

quickturn10 Friend

Had this problem and fixed it. mod_product_categories is not installed automatically with VM. You need to go into the additional mods folder and install it, then public it seperately.

kubungi Friend

I have the same problem with Mesolite template. The mod_product_categories files are loaded. ANy more insights ?

kubungi Friend

Solved it. VM Prod Catagories wasnt activated on the module manager. My bad.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kubungi 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum