Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This evening I started getting an error message in my Wall from the Facebook Social Plugin.

It tells me that a URL is unreachable, and when I click on the URL I’m taken to FB Debugger, which reports response #206, and tells me:

Inferred Property: The ‘og:url’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Inferred Property: The ‘og:title’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Inferred Property: The ‘og:description’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Inferred Property: The ‘og:image’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Tiny og:image: All the images referenced by og:image must be at least 200px in both dimensions. Please check all the images with tag og:image in the given url and ensure that it meets the minimum specification.

I haven’t made any direct modifications to my Wall source code. Social Plugin worked fine before. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Upon inspecting my source code, I don’t find any of these properties. How can I tell Joomla to add them?

I added a Contact Form and Feedgator to my Wall today. Could this have anything to do with it?

I really need to solve this problem. I’m getting this error message on just about every article on my site.

Thanks in advance!

I haven’t made any direct modifications to my Wall source code. Social Plugin worked fine before. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Upon inspecting my source code, I don’t find an og:url property. How can I tell Joomla to add it?

I added a Contact Form and Feedgator to my Wall today. Could this have anything to do with it?

I really need to solve this problem. I’m getting this error message on just about every article on my site.

Thanks in advance!

jkriordan Friend

I’m an idiot! My site was offline. When I went back online, I continued to get some error messages but the problem went away gradually in a few minutes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jkriordan 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum