Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Im trying to do the updates in the manager and in getting this error:

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    MySQL path is not configed
    MySQL Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please do this steps
    Open JA extension manager >>>Servicemanager >>Joomlartupdates>>and add your JA username and password
    >>>http://prntscr.com/4a0niu
    save it as default .
    and try to update the template again .
    Hope it solves the issue

clayman99 Friend

Thanks for that….
    I did what you asked and still wont update. I really need the JA System Social Feed plugin to update as the current one is NFG and doesnt work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello can you please take a backup of your site . and Let me know here .
    i will check and update the plugin to latest version directly on your site.

clayman99 Friend

Backup is done…..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@clayman99 439822 wrote:</em><blockquote>Backup is done…..</blockquote>

Social Feed Updated .. 🙂
    Please check >> http://prntscr.com/4a2d41

clayman99 Friend

thank you…. what was i doing wrong

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI I found the above settings that i mentioned in my #1 post are not configured properly .
    + I hide the Non JA Extension ..from JA Extension manager configuration . >>> http://prntscr.com/4a2hoy
    Please Mark the Thread as solved .. when you found your issue is solved .

clayman99 Friend

IT still dosnt fix the problem…. cant post to Facebook. 🙁

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@clayman99 439828 wrote:</em><blockquote>IT still dosnt fix the problem…. cant post to Facebook. :(</blockquote>
    For Different problem .. please open a new thread and all the details of your problem , with a screenshot ..
    we are happy to help you there .

clayman99 Friend

I reported it 3 weeks ago… got told ive updated to 3.3.1 and the template and plugins wont work properly…..

It keep locking up and all sorts of error come up….. more on iphone and alike.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Can you give us the link of the thread where you posted this problem ?
    we will check the issue ASAP

clayman99 Friend

it was done under a ticket….. WLA-544-38344

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@clayman99 439850 wrote:</em><blockquote>it was done under a ticket….. WLA-544-38344</blockquote>

The current version 1.1.1 of JA Wall is not ready for Joomla 3.3, it’s available for J!3.2 only. And as I mentioned in my previous response, we are still in progress of updating our templates to this new version of Joomla.

Hope you can understand the situation and wait for the update before using it in J!3.3.

I got this problem when I access your site.

Fatal error: main() [<a href='function.main'>function.main</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "JCategoryNode" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/speedway/public_html/modules/mod_articles_categories/mod_articles_categories.php on line 29

Please check and fix it first. I will help you to check other bug.

clayman99 Friend

These are some of the issues ive had since loading this template. It would be great if you could fix these for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum