Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

<em>@clayman99 440013 wrote:</em><blockquote>These are some of the issues ive had since loading this template. It would be great if you could fix these for me.</blockquote>

Can you tell me more details about the issue here? I shall help you check further

clayman99 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 440105 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you tell me more details about the issue here? I shall help you check further</blockquote>

This error constantly comes up.

Fatal error: main() [<a href=’function.main’>function.main</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition “JCategoryNode” of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/speedway/public_html/modules/mod_articles_categories/mod_articles_categories.php on line 29

The site locks up and you see nothing but code.
    http://www.speedwayaustralia.com.au

Ninja Lead Moderator

I found the same problem in JOOMLA forum : http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=728&t=825828

This is the problem from JOOMLA Core, you can try to upgrade JOOMLA core again or you should follow the link on JOOMLA Forum.

clayman99 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 440296 wrote:</em><blockquote>I found the same problem in JOOMLA forum : http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=728&t=825828

This is the problem from JOOMLA Core, you can try to upgrade JOOMLA core again or you should follow the link on JOOMLA Forum.</blockquote>

Updates to core 3.3.3 and still no change.

Can someone from JoomlaRT please assist and fix this template issue. and i mean not just tell me to try this and try that……. Actually login and fix this problem!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@clayman99: :(( I could not access back-end of your site. Please pm me admin login and FTP account of your site again. I shall help you check further

clayman99 Friend

Still no fix

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@clayman99 442085 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still no fix</blockquote>

:(( I could not access back-end of your site. Please pm me admin login of your site again. I shall help you check further

Warning
    Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

I just checked the problem on your site but I could not see this problem on your site “/home/speedway/public_html/modules/mod_articles_categories/mod_articles_categories.php on line 29

Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see.

clayman99 Friend

unless i clear the cache….. the next time i go to site i get this issue….

Fatal error: main() [<a href=’function.main’>function.main</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition “JCategoryNode” of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/speedway/public_html/modules/mod_articles_categories/mod_articles_categories.php on line 29

Login details resent

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just fixed the problem on your site with the solution below

Edit modules/mod_articles_categories/helper.php — and insert:

require_once JPATH_LIBRARIES . '/legacy/categories/categories.php';

Let me know if it helps

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum