Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello to all!

I have one small problem with JA Zibal template… I don’t have access to JA Zibal forum, and can’t get e-mail support, so I’m writing here, I’m sure I’ll get the answer.

Please look at example of the problem:
    http://www.aleta.hr/novosti/nv00_rastavljaci_7.html

What file I must edit so the left menu wouldn’t fall apart…

Thank you and best regards,

Mladen

ShannonN Friend

maleta;19229Hello to all!

I have one small problem with JA Zibal template… I don’t have access to JA Zibal forum, and can’t get e-mail support, so I’m writing here, I’m sure I’ll get the answer.

Mladen

if you are unlicensed you can’t get support that’s part of the reason to be licensed, perhaps you had a three month membership that’s run out? Unfortunately the support is linked to membership, that’s why the access to the relevant forums is enforced.

For all we know you could be using an illegally obtained copy and trying to get help etc I’m sure you understand the need to keep the support with the correct private forums.

While everyone would like to be helpful and try to assist you, unfortunately the forum rules forbid help on the public forums for member only templates

ShannonN

maleta Friend

<em>@ShannonN 19235 wrote:</em><blockquote>if you are unlicensed you can’t get support that’s part of the reason to be licensed, perhaps you had a three month membership that’s run out? Unfortunately the support is linked to membership, that’s why the access to the relevant forums is enforced.

For all we know you could be using an illegally obtained copy and trying to get help etc I’m sure you understand the need to keep the support with the correct private forums.

While everyone would like to be helpful and try to assist you, unfortunately the forum rules forbid help on the public forums for member only templates

ShannonN</blockquote>

Of course I payed for templates… You can check it of course… If you can tell me that my problem will be solved, payment and registering is no problem…

Thank you,

Mladen

TomC Moderator

<em>@maleta 19240 wrote:</em><blockquote> If you can tell me that my problem will be solved, payment and registering is no problem…

Thank you,

Mladen</blockquote>

If you are a registered member and obtained the template correctly, then why would payment and registering not be a problem “if” we can tell you that your problem will be solved?

maleta Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 19243 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you are a registered member and obtained the template correctly, then why would payment and registering not be a problem “if” we can tell you that your problem will be solved?</blockquote>

Because I had some kind of 3 months membership and it has expired before I customized this template and noticed a bug…

ShannonN Friend

maleta;19248Because I had some kind of 3 months membership and it has expired before I customized this template and noticed a bug…

I understand your position, but we have to follow the rules I suggest you contact Hung Ding via PM point out the bug and ask if HE will provide the solution to you via pm?

Like if you wait until the membership expires before you get around to using the templates this kind of thing is bound to happen

Cheers ShannonN

TomC Moderator

<em>@maleta 19229 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello to all!

Mladen</blockquote>

Okay, it looks as though there is some cross-info issues with your footer and left column.

Not having the files in front of me at the moment to look at, I would suggest the following steps:
    1. Look into the php.index file and see if all the coding/positioning is correct.
    2. Check the css files that style the particular modules … make sure there is no whacky positioning/float styles going on.
    3. Try unpublishing the “footer” module and see if that has any affect. Do the same wih the left menu in the “left” module.

In my limited experience (thus far), it’s all a matter of trial-and-error. Sooner or later, you’re bound to stumble accross the piece of code that you need to tweak to get things where you want them.

TOM

maleta Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 19296 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okay, it looks as though there is some cross-info issues with your footer and left column.

Not having the files in front of me at the moment to look at, I would suggest the following steps:
    1. Look into the php.index file and see if all the coding/positioning is correct.
    2. Check the css files that style the particular modules … make sure there is no whacky positioning/float styles going on.
    3. Try unpublishing the “footer” module and see if that has any affect. Do the same wih the left menu in the “left” module.
    </blockquote>

Thank you my man !
    There was a bug in template_css.css file:
    /* LEFT COLUMN
    ——————————————————— */
    #ja-sidecol {
    width: 190px;
    float: left;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    position: absolute; –> THIS LINE WAS PROBLEM ! IF I DELETE THIS LINE, EVERYTHING IS OK !
    }

Thank you TOM !

TomC Moderator

Glad to be of assistance.

😎

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum