Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Joomlart,com team is always working hard to keep improving themselves, I know it and here is the proof, the best template of Joomlart 2008

JA Zinc – http://www.joomlart.com/templates_club/club_portfolio/ja_zinc.html

Thank you very much Joomlart.com 🙂 I have never regret to join you guys.

Kent

wooohanetworks Friend

Happy new Year!!!

I think there really was not one Template that was less interesting than the others, so I think, in a reflection of the work of Joomlart.com in 2008, there were only best templates, each with an own distinctive style and own character. I remember JA Labra as one of the finest templates I have seen out there, JA Sanidine as one of the most sweet and scaring at the same time, JA Mesolite as a redefined shopping edition and much much more positive to say. As one can also mention the simplicity of the transparency and nobel look of JA Uvite, the fresh and modern touch of JA Trona and so on and so on. There are many Template Clubs out there and I am also liking their work but in a way of visual usability in a commercial surrounding Joomlart.com’s are from a certain perspective the most serious and professional ones.

Thanks to you and yours and a Happy new Year to all the Joomlart.com Team and Users and surely also to the rest of the Joomla World and the World out there in general…

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!! “Tiền vô như nước” for all of us….:)

jay973 Friend

I can honestly say that joining JoomlArt was the best decision I have made with regards to template clubs.

I’ve been a member of a few other clubs and all but one of them leaves you stranded if you have any problems with non-existent support.
    JoomlArt on the other hand go out of their way to help you, even on occasion accessing your site and personally fixing the problem.

The best part of JoomlArt membership has to be the support forums which have a genuine community feel to them, members, mods and staff are always willing to help each other out, something which is sadly lacking on many other template clubs.

And lets not forget the huge range of high quality templates which are probably the best available.

Thank you and have a happy new year!

Jason.

wooohanetworks Friend

Okay, one thing I must add… What I’d like to see at Joomlart.com is some way to combine the current way of design with ones that comes from some of the more “young clubs” like TemplatePlazza.com and Yootheme.com. Yootheme made some approach to bring very styly and shiny templates that are much loved by the younger generation, and TemplatePlazza.com brought e.g. Blogger Plazza, something totally new for Joomla, in regards to the site layout.

When Joomlart.com now brings some “young rocking flavor” to their work in 2009 too, combined with the usual professional and still overall cleanest and most usable approach to templates, than I think a lot more users that prefer the other clubs due their design bombs will also join into Joomlart.com…

What I also like to see is some brand new JA Extensions for this new year, this would also be something fresh. In this case Joomlart.com hangs a bit behind Yootheme, Shape5 and JoomlaXTC but I think, with some time and lust to create some totally new extensions, it would benefit the community and the pro users a lot.

And what I really like to see is some “Totally Asian Design” Template from Joomlart.com, that is what I really really miss out! 😉

Thanks and much success in 2009!:)

Oh, right, “RE: Please read before posting”, as long “name” refers to “username” you may include any of my posts as a testimonial like described in the sticky post of this forum, otherwise, please not. Thank you very much for your consideration!

sunrise Friend

I agree with Jay973. I am very happy that I joined JoomlArt! Right now I cannot remember the reasons for chosing JA over other competitors, but seeing the improvements and changes made since I joined, I am very convinced I made the right decision. I remember when I joined I was a bit upset that the psd files for the whole template were not included. I wrote a post about it, there was some discussion and now, the source files for every template are there. I was impressed that something I put in a post made a difference. I wish all other JA members a very Happy New Year!

cjmicro Friend

<blockquote>The best part of JoomlArt membership has to be the support forums which have a genuine community feel to them, members, mods and staff are always willing to help each other out, something which is sadly lacking on many other template clubs.</blockquote>

I agree with this, support here is great! I wish all of you brilliant developers would now congregate and make a really good shopping cart for Joomla with the support that we have here! 😀

While I do agree that some fresh designs are great, like Zinc, I think the rest of them are fabulous and have a really good place in the business world. I don’t have many clients that could really make use of a template like Zinc. And I think there is something to be said for familiarity with layout and navigation that comes with many of the more traditional looking templates. Keeping a great variety of different styles is what makes it appealing.

Happy New Year to all, especially the great Joomlart developers and staff.

Cheryl

wooohanetworks Friend

I do not say something different, the designs are like I mentioned good for any commercial site and I think some will also use JA ZinC for a commercial site, as there are many young businesses that also show that they can be serious in business but have a more freshy or unconventional homepage. What I mean with more fresh is something like when 2 templates a month are still the current deal than there could also be one more commercial template with the conventional and conservative layout plus one that is something for the younger people. I also like to see more of those guys in the forums who now hang at Yootheme and are more and more stuck with super fresh stuff but there is no community to have some support on it.

It is also simply not about the ability to design stuff like Yootheme does, also Joomlart.com can do this with ease but I think Joomlart keeps for some reason with the conservative aspect of homepage design, as most current members are requesting those.

I also do not mind competition between clubs, but also say that competition is not a must or should be a moving factor in business as long it is not useful. But as Yootheme is such a club who brings out only freshy stuff but has no community or support, it could be time to get some guys that now hang at Yootheme with some nice templates but no way to get ahead when at any serious issue with the use of it on a live site no support is available and only some freelancer would be able to even make the easy stuff going well again. When those see that here is some community and support from a community and would get some even more freshy stuff than Yootheme brings, it would turn the whole Joomla community and business to better…;)

And I really wonder how people can say here at Joomlart.com is a lack of support, like I already mentioned, at Yootheme is no support. The people there answer with “1% of their knowledge they could give to support users” but don’t.

Their T&C say….[ ] we are not going to help you by email. Should you require any help regarding installation, modification or administration [ ] you can use the forum in the member area…[ ] is not monitoring these forum [ ]we do our best to answer your questions….but they simply do not. They do not even answer on account related questions twice, they are simply “unintelligent and not thinking on a longer run…”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum