Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Howdy folks, first off I’d like to say what a great community we have here and how appreciative I am of all the open knowledge help that lies within these forums.. I most generally don’t even need to make a post if I’m having an issue with something because it’s probably already been posted..

And unfortunately I am not knowledgeble enough yet to give help or advice on the forums so I try to keep my talk to a minimum!

However,

I’ve ran into a problem that I cannot seem to find a solution for or fix myself so I will ask it here.

http://www.k101online.com

This website we just created looks fine in Mozilla Firefox but as soon as you switch over to Internet Explorer ( any version) there are no modules on the front page except for Upcoming Events and I don’t quite understand that. I have not added any modules or components that would have effected it I dont think considering I constantly check after an installation of anything if there was any content affected. I’m going to continue to tinker around to see if I can possibly figure this out but I’ve pretty much unpublished several things I thought could “potentially” be the problem but with no avail to the problem.

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

JanKoen Friend

I don’t see any difference between Firefox and IE7. I see Local Sports, New Albums etc. All are the same.

jhartzell Friend

Yea, I figured out what the problem was..somewhat anyways… I noticed that once I unpublished the Upcoming Events module that it was all fixed. Something was done inside that module that made the page completely disappear aside from the menu at the top and the logo.. The upcoming events box would show as well but nothing else.

I just copied the Local sports module and made it the Upcoming Events and replaced the content and it seemed to work..

However here is a strange incident…

One of our staff members that is in charge of updating set parts of the site updated those two modules(local sports, upcoming events) although when he did he was on a MAC, I don’t think this would have any bearings on the visual output through a WYSIWYG editor would it? I can’t think of any other reason that changing the text would of caused that to happen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jhartzell 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum