Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello again.

Ok, I’ll try to explain this with images. I think It will help a lot to you.

I want to make a section like this.

Seems easy. I made modifications to css, so finally I have menu and K2 content module like I wanted. I made a new section on the menu with a blank article and I put a menu module on position 3 and the K2 content modulo on position 5.

But, this is the result I got:

I need on this part position-5 take at least the 80% of the page and the menu 20%, and that blank dissapear. I think I need to duplicate the template and made some changes on the position/CSS and assignate then on the menu, right? Where I can do this on this template?

Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to apply changes to your layout file

Please take a look at the t3v2 documentation HERE

<blockquote>Customizing user layouts

Using custom width for LEFT and RIGHT blocks

In some cases you may want to use a custom width for left or right column. To do that you have to edit your desired layout, or all layouts in case you want to apply this change for all cases.
    For instance let’s override the width of the right column to be 25% wide. With the internal editor, open this layout and change the code like this:
    <block name=”left1″>left</block>
    <block name=”right1″ width=”25″>right</block></blockquote>

This will increase the width of the right column and decrease the width of the content body and left column.

pavit Moderator

Hi

In some cases you may want to use a custom width for left or right column. To do that you have to edit your desired layout, or all layouts in case you want to apply this change for all cases.
    For instance let’s override the width of the right column to be 25% wide. With the internal editor, open this layout and change the code like this:

This will increase the width of the right column and decrease the width of the content body and left column.

pavit Moderator

Hi

indiewild Friend

Yes! It works! Thanks for the help!

I have another problem, but is about a module matter, so I’ll open another topic instead.

Thanks for the info! You can close this! 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum