Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using the JA Zite template and chose this template because of it’s all round flexibility, it is responsive and viewable of desktop/laptop, mobile phones and tablet pc’s, and is also XHTML valid, however when checking the CSS it seems to have 442 ERRORS.

It is important that the CSS meets the CSS validation (which I tested at: http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator) otherwise Google (and other web-crawlers) will get stuck in the broken files or mismatched or incorrect formatted codes with the CSS (the code needs to be perfect for web-crawlers). Although this is not the only thing in search engine optimization as there are a number of things which needs to be taken into consideration, but it is using all of these things together which helps to increase the chances of high SEO results and it is a shame to learn that this template just falls slightly short of being perfect just by 1millimeter from it’s 1metre of success so far…

Please could you kindly look into the CSS validation results for the JA Zite (and your other templates) to make sure that it meets with the CSS validation and please could you then provide the new CSS style sheet so that we may use this version too (as well as being on all your future JA Zite downloads).

Please let me know if this can and will be done as the results from the validation shows which areas needs tweaking and then the CSS stye sheet for JA Zite will be completely perfect.

Thank you and kind regards,

Freddy

freddy Friend

I just noticed on the information page for JA Zite (at the bottom) it says on the ‘Product Features’ list that it is CSS valid and provides a link to test, but when you click on the link to test – it shows 509 errors.

freddy Friend

BTW I also checked the new template JA Vintas and JA Mendozite (then I stopped checking for the others) and noticed that all of them have failed the CSS validation check.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Freddy
    On JA template have problem about valid css and html when use optimize css, js method. So you should disable this method on template setting.
    In JA Zite template, we ignore valid css of JA Slideshow Lite .

Regards,

freddy Friend

Ok, I will disable this method, however if in the JA Zite template you have ignored the valid CSS of the JA Slideshow Lite, you should not be saying on the information page that is it fully CSS validated and provide a link to prove this, as when you click the link you will see all these errors and it may be the deciding factor to someone paying you for their membership to get this template only then to discover that is it not as it says and the CSS has been ignored making it not fully CSS validated. This should be made clear.

Freddy.

HeR0 Friend

Thank Freddy so much. That is our shortcoming, so we will try to update in thhe information page in coming few days

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum