Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I noticed that these templates are being promoted as fully responsive… it states that all components – extensions and build have been developed with the responsive templates in mind, however I noticed when browsing the JA Zite demo and the JA Wall demo that the Captcha on the K2 Blogs is not responsive and also the TinyMCE when looking at the Registration page is also not responsive. I also posted another post stating that the CSS is not fully CSS validated… and that these things should not be said (if it is not fully CSS validated and/or fully responsive… especially as these may be the selling points that makes someone want to join (pay money) and to use these template(s), but there are these errors and mistakes.

Can they be corrected?

Freddy

Sherlock Friend

Hi freddy,

I hope you understand but the Captcha section you mentioned is returned from the recaptcha service(http://www.google.com/recaptcha) Including (html markup, styles…) with a fixed width, and as you might know that with a fixed width things could not be reponsived. it’s the same for TinyMCE 🙂

Hope you understand but those specific sections can not be responsive.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum