Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
    I noticed a regression on 3.2 update.
    Impossible to save modifications on JA Zite Style.

Rolling back to Joomla 3.1.5, anfd patching to 3.1.6, no problem.

How do you manage compatibility with new Joomla 3.x versions ?

Thank You,
    NIicolas

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nicolas,

This template is not available for the latest version of Joomla 3.2, we’re in progress of upgrading our products to be compatible with this version. In the meantime, please rollback to previous Joomla version and check our blog post for update news.

Regards

siwayjoomla Friend

Hi,
    thanks for the answer.
    I just noticed there is a T3 plugin update for J3.2.
    But no 3.2 update for Zite.
    Can I give it a try? This is not a production website, so there is no probleme testing and rollbacking on this site.
    Thanks,
    Nicolas

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nicolas,

Please be patient, we are in process of updating this template, it will be released soon.

Thank you

blankito Friend

Is that template now compatible with Joomla 3.2? I tried to install the template into my new joomla but I couldnt make it to show up in the backend. Anyone else occurring those problems?

Saguaros Moderator

@blankito,

At this moment, JA Zite template is ready for Joomla 3.2.1 only. Due to large template collection, we are still in progress of updating our template to latest version 3.2.2. If you want to try features of Joomla 3.2, you can try with version 3.2.1 first, once we release new version for this template, you can easily upgrade then.

gemac Friend

So you actually say is not 3.3.1 compatible (the template) ?

Cause i got lot of problems. (like not showing main content on frontpage, even is activated on template)

taxista Friend

Hello,
    I have a little problem, or cuestion. If I try to download quick package from ZITE , It show me, the files Jommla_3, and I have already “just” the 2.5 installed. Please before I go on with the installation from QP. can you say me, If do you look for some problem with the installation there?.
    And another cuestion. Would I need a new Database and Mysqil-to do?- Account for the upload the Quick Package from Ja Zite?.
    I need put the QP in a Subdomain and maybe It will be sear, If I put the files trough php.admin?.

Than kyou a Lot for your attention and help.
    T

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Taxista,

If you want to install quickstart package with sample data, what you need is:
    – Create a new – fresh database
    – Upload quickstart package to the sub folder you want to install
    – Then proceed to install with the same process as installing Joomla package, the only difference is that you need to select to Install Sample Data to have sample data like our demo site.

Please also check out this documentation for more info about quickstart installation: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/other/quickstart-installation

taxista Friend

Hello Saguaros, I created a new Database, but
    sorri, I put the file QP-Zip trough Cpanel in the (Template-File) and not function…
    If I read the guide, I don´t need to do, all what is write there.
    I created a Database, and I Uploaded the QP per Zip in the Subdomain (File Template). Than I went to Backend and I try to look for the Template and the Template aren´t there , and If I try tu upload the Template trough Extension in Backend , It simple not function.
    I tok, It is a little problem with me understanding about QP Uploaded. Last year, I have the same problem wit another QP Upload.
    I know the Template, I now his component, and and and, but I canon´t upload the QP. I ´m lost.
    Thank You for your words.
    T

P.s. I did installed already the plugin jata system trough backend, and It function well (god, normally installed!), but It isn´t possible to do the same precess like this, with “installed” the template. I thing I have a little problem between Database, Subdomain (but no really!), Mysql , php ´s …but I don´t can find anything to do…a lot of Thanks for help.
    T

Saguaros Moderator

In the installation process, you did select to install Sample data, didn’t you? You must select this option to have template and other extensions installed as our demo site.

You can PM me admin and ftp account of your site so that I can take a look.

taxista Friend

Hello,
    I didn´t It.

It process with Sampla Date was the same confusion like from last years, what I had…Sorri about that, what I didn’t understood…(soorri about the verb conjugation, english is just me 3lenguaje), but I thank you, for your help. I send´s…pM.
    Thanks a lot!.
    Regard
    T

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Hernan,

Seem you mis-understand about the quickstart package vs. template package. When I check file/folder in the cPanel, I see that you put the Quickstart package inside path: ../(your_root_folder)/templates/ – this is wrong.

Actually, the quickstart package includes default Joomla package, thus it must locate in the main folder of your site, the only difference is that we provide sample data inside this package. The above path: ../(your_root_folder)/templates/ will hold template package only, not the quickstart package, you can go to download section of this template and see that we distinguish these 2 packages clearly: http://prntscr.com/3z8csj

Again, please check out this documentation to know how to install quickstart package: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/other/quickstart-installation

BTW: the link of subdomain you sent me doesn’t work.

taxista Friend

Oh, Thank you. Ok.
    But now, what do I do?. I should just uploaded the Template? in localhost?. Than in Backend?.
    What should I make now, about what do you have already seeing in the Host and Admin Aerea?.
    Thanks.
    H

P.s. Sorri, I put It on , the Template file in Backend and in Template let the Template god seeing, aperentelly are well installed. Also I did installed, the pulgin and component in Baceknd and have a Áctive them in the section.
    The web page is Blank, and I don’t´know, where is the problem now.
    Thanks for your help. Did you receive god this time te access?.Thanks you. Regard.

taxista Friend

Hello, now are the site total blanc.
    In Backend and Cpanel nothing was done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  taxista 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum