Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Greetings
    Well I have followed Instructions on how to install template using quickstart. However, I get the display on the following link. http://www.webstudiobw.com/hoteltec/. I tried manual install but the slideshow does not display. Need assistance to get this work. thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Seems that at the end of quickstart procedure you didn’t installed sample data

Please repeat the quickstart installation and at the end of procedure install Default english sample data

alecmouti Friend

repeated the process on the localhost OS Ubuntu and chose the option install Default english sample data. but this time it shows only a white blank page. gave the folder chmod -R 777 rights but still no luck. any suggestion why this is happing?

pavit Moderator

Hi

I think you should check the privileges of your root user , assign to it all privileges from your configuration .

Or make the installation using root user if you inestead are using another one

alecmouti Friend

Problem solved, GD library was not installed on my server. thanks for quick response pavit

thesaint Friend

I have the same problem installing sample data 3.2. I have tried the solutions you proposed and it still doesn’t work. Iam using MAMP and installing on localhost.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thesaint 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum