Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When the instalation of sample data is in progress with quickstart never end, I try many times but not work. Please i need help.
    Joomla is triying install sample data about one hour.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You are installing it on a web space or on your localhost ?

sauftcom Friend

Hi

On my localhost, i tried to do 10 times. i don´t know what can i do.

I have proven with other templates and not had any problems.

With this template when i push install sample data starts to install but never ends.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just downloaded zite quickstart for Joomla 3.2 and installed on my localhost with xampp it worked like a charm take a look here

1. Screenshot_1
    2. Screenshot_2
    3. Screenshot_3
    sauftcom Friend

Hi

Now I will try with 3.2 quickstart, I’ve done it with wamp and the quickstart for joomla 2.5.

I’ll try and tell you the result.

sauftcom Friend

I tested with the quickstart zite3.2 in wamp and does not work me. When you finish installing return to the previous screen and not installed.

Please try with wamp and tell me if that’s the problem, i don´t have xamp.

No congratulations message and successfully installed. Automatically returns to the previous screen

Gives this error when installing the sample data and the installation stops

1. Capturabd
    2. Capturafin
    3. Capturainst
    pavit Moderator

We cannot check your wamp configuration

try to install it on an hosted space to be sure that the quickstart files are corrects and we will check it

sauftcom Friend

ok i´ll try.

I installed several templates Joomlart and I have not had any problems, only with the sample data ja_zite.

I don´t know what can be. I´ll try to install it on an hosted space and post again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sauftcom 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum