Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

My site is built using the JA Zite template.

The problem I am seeing is that periodically some pages of the site will seem to lose all styling and revert back to a default state. When this happens the T3 Framework logo is visible and all styles are gone.

I can never seem to pinpoint why and when this is going to happen. This can happen one day on some pages in English, the next day on some pages in French and no problem the following day! I attached a screenshot of a page with a display issue and another showing the same page without any problems.

Site URL :
    http://www.galeria-out-of-africa.com/en/home

Versions :
    Joomla 3.3.6
    Template JA_ZITE version 1.0.5.

Incubation period:
    Very rarely during developpment process (joomla 3.2) and very often after putting the site on the production server (joomla 3.3).

Screenshots:

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Have you solved the problem on your site? as I can’t see issue as mentioned

Regards

michel32767 Friend

Hi Ninja,

Unfortunately not.
    When the problem occurs, I go to the T3 options and change the value of cache mode, I save and I click JAT3 Clean Cache. I do this several times and generally, the problem disappears for a few hours.

Regards,
    Michel

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Michel,

I changed the configuration from backend of your site with the screenshot

Now, I still got the center login and menu on your site

and next time, you will face the problem with cache on your site.

Regards

michel32767 Friend

Thank you Ninja!

During the past two weeks after that you have made the changes to my web site, I did not see the problem. So, on October 30, I turned off the development mode you had activated. Shortly after, the problem came back. I then reactivated it and the display problem disappeared again.

So, it looks like there is a link between the development mode and the display problem!

Regards,
    Michel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  michel32767 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum