Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

how i can order that content in front page what ja_contentslide shows?

i have 7 conent articles with picture and i want that if i add some articles more in that category then newst coming to frontpage. right now old contents persist on front page.. ive tried to change ordering in that category what is connected with ja_contentsilde, but nothing happens 🙁

matthew123456 Friend

<em>@zorroh 144755 wrote:</em><blockquote>how i can order that content in front page what ja_contentslide shows?

i have 7 conent articles with picture and i want that if i add some articles more in that category then newst coming to frontpage. right now old contents persist on front page.. ive tried to change ordering in that category what is connected with ja_contentsilde, but nothing happens :(</blockquote>
    [bump] … I’d like to know the same thing …

matthew123456 Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hello zorroh!

The JA ContentSilde have updated to new versions, it will release with the Mona template in next time,
    it have new features such as sorting articles, support caching data…..etc, And some bugs is fixed such as: allow install multiple module on the same page, and translate with joomfish….etc.

I will advise you about how to use the lastest version on the ja mona template.

1) you download and get this module on the ja sulfur (it’s the lastest version ).
    here is link to download http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=831

2) You upgrade some override template files and css file for the ja contentsilde inside the ja mona with my package,
    link to download: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6069&stc=1&d=1256438214

good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum