Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hy,
    a few days ago, i answered support about object.
    The first problem has been solved but when i click on forum link, i can’t explore threads inside forum.
    I have this problem since i activated ja_corona template.
    Another problem that i have with forum link is that i can’t create a submenu of main forum link on slide menu.
    Could you help me please?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear keyascii!

[PHP]Another problem that i have with forum link is that i can’t create a submenu of main forum link on slide menu.
    Could you help me please?[/PHP]

I saw that the site have not any problem, the menu is working well to. if you would like to display submenu of forum menu on the the slide Menu, you must to create those submenu in the Menu manager.

GOod luck

keyascii Friend

Sorry tienhc,
    but, if you have seen in my site, in administration panel, there is a sub menu on forum link but it isn’t appears when i do click on this link.
    I think that jfusion link in object, give some problem because i have 2 problems:

1. I don’t see (only under forum link) sub menu that i’ve created;
    2. When i click on forum link, in slide menu, i see active forums list but it’s impossible to read them.

Could you check again please?
    I hope in your quick answer.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear keyascii!

I have fixed the issue with the submenu , the reason is from a conflict of css bettween the template with the forum. I think that you should to use other forum such as http://www.jvitals.com/, because i saw some many bugs are happening with it.

Good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum