Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I installed the ja_fagus_1.5.2_quickstart_v1.1 extracted it locally then uploaded it to my test site
    http://unitedkingdomim.org/dev/ why doesn’t the site look like the demo? It’s missing all of the content.

Thanks 4 all your help );

Menalto Friend

did you installed the sample data? I see only the original rhuk template here

dlynn87 Friend

<em>@Menalto 49571 wrote:</em><blockquote>did you installed the sample data? I see only the original rhuk template here</blockquote>
    Yes I uploaded everything & pics & things are missing.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

<em>@dlynn87 49577 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I uploaded everything & pics & things are missing.</blockquote>

Yes, Everything is uploaded completely. It sound good.
    But, If you want the content is same as demo site, when you install your site, you must choose install sample data.
    Pls, recheck it. If you miss it, pls reinstall your site.
    Regards.

dlynn87 Friend

<em>@namnp129 49590 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, Everything is uploaded completely. It sound good.
    But, If you want the content is same as demo site, when you install your site, you must choose install sample data.
    Pls, recheck it. If you miss it, pls reinstall your site.
    Regards.</blockquote>
    namnp129,

I will try this. I don’t recll seeing an option for installing sample data, I will look out for this.

Thank You for the tip.

Menalto Friend

Seems like its working fine now?

arianhafezi Friend

hi
    please let me know how can i have drop down menu on fagus?!
    and how could i active the flashnews as well?

nancybaker Friend

user5 not show like demo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nancybaker 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum