Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

JA_Intranet – collapse navigation for small screens off mode on default layout only removes the icons not the menu canvas but on wall layout it works fine. I’ve tested this on your quick-start and our development site. How can I remove the canvas and make all layouts work correctly to their settings?

Saguaros Moderator

@sfam2708

Could you send me screenshot illustrating what you want to achieve?

blackfiction Friend

I think I have the same issue. Please have a look at the attachment. The login form that shows on the picture is not in the middle. It is a bit too much to the right.
    It is solved when I login, but when I logout it is off again.

How can it be fixed?

thanks.

1. IMG_0131
    Saguaros Moderator

You can provide the URL and login info of your site via private reply, I will check for you.

blackfiction Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird as when I logout, the form still looks good, check attached screenshot.

1. logout
    blackfiction Friend

Sorry, I was working on the website and did put Collapse navigation for small screens to On. Now it is Off and you can see that the login form is not in the middle. See screenshot of my post of August 29, 2016 at 9:08 pm.

I would like to;
    For mobile: use off canvas menu only, with a fixed header.
    For tablet: use off canvas menu and mainmenu.

My questions are;
    1a- Set Collapse navigation for small screens to On and hide the mainnav for mobile. Or 1b, set Collapse navigation for small screens to Off and use mainnav for tablet. How can I do 1a or 1b?
    2- The header is not fixed on mobile view. On tablet and desktop view there is fixed header, which is good. How can I get a fixed header for mobile view also?
    Thanks!

Thanks

sfam2708 Friend

I have tried every option to hide .mCustomScrollBox on mobiles but nothing seems to work.

Saguaros Moderator

In the template manager section, you will see Navigation tab and Add-ons tab. In Navigation tab, you can have option to enable collapse nav for small screen and option to enable Off-canvas under Add-ons tab.

To have sticky header in mobile, you can use this rule:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
      .t3-header {
        position: fixed;
      }
    }
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum